Diegoooo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
let me know if any of yall are going i might match yall with a round of drinks and a blunt

better than me goin to vegas

i dunno if any of yall are into art but theres gonna be a really tight art show in LA worth goin' to if you like movies and art..its artists doing art themed from their favorite movies.....holla at me if you interested

stayin visible in the 07

Jun 15, 2005
Gas, me and a few peoples are going to the races this coming Saturday, the 21st.

My homie that goign with me has been reading racing forms since he was 5, and knows how to make sensible picks.

Shit that wins or comes damn close, and he can explain the reasoning behind his picks.

Jump in and show up.

Evil Jesus

Its All Evil Jesus!
May 22, 2006
haha i aint been to del mar in a minute. last time i was there was for the del mar fair and aslo copped me some of that bbq corn on the cobb. shits so fuckin bomb.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
yeah i aint been to del mar in a seeecond either..like since my teens...and i always duck the del mar fair...it would be a nice change of pace for the weekend

im kinda a vegas person myself but i should give it a go in my adult years

lord knows im not driving to vegas in fuckin 109 degree heat fuck the dumb shit..plus i get paid the day before saturday so fuck it

Jun 15, 2005
Shit, I ain't been to the fair in a minute, either.

My wife was bugging to go there this year because of our son, but dude is 1 and a half and I'm like naw, he needs to be about 2 or 3 to enjoy it.

I heard they deep fry anything up in there nowadays. It used to be those deep fried snickers bars n shit, now they'll even deep fry SODA. Fucking soda! Are you kidding me?

Jan 23, 2006
fucc the fair i took my 7 &4 year old kids there ,it was cool but i spent like $300 & my wife spent $120 ! these damn kids wanted to play every game to win walmart stuffed animals!!!! it was a cool day but it hit my poccets!!!!!!!fucc the del mar fair,just took the fam this year to show them the reason why we dont go every year!!!!! they should call it the break yo self fair! i only seen deep fried twinkies &snikkers!!!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
lets make a siccness day about it then

everyone can meet up at del mar and we can all get some drinks smoke somethin and bet on some horses

yall can also prolly witness me get shot by one of the 500 gangsters on siccness that hate me for talking shit

so no matter what youll get your entertainment

but on the real, i say lets all link up this saturday if u from sd
sounds like a cool idea to get to know all the posters and shit and i moderate on siccness so fuck it lets make it happen