Did Your copy of Strong Arm Steady DVD Come with a CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

19st

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2002
Really KayPee cause Mitch posted this not too long ago:

02-23-2004, 10:06 PM #20
MITCHY SLICK
Artist
Posts: 199 ALL BULLSHIT ASIDE,THE MIXTAPE THAT COMES WITH THE DVD AINT A MIX TAPE.IT'S A ALBUM WIT ALL KNOCKS ON IT.IM USUALLY A MODEST MUTHAFUCKA WHEN IT COMES TO MY MUSIC,BUT THIS SHIT GOT THE PRODUCTION OF A PLATINUM STATIS RECORD EASY.WE GOT THAT FOOL KHALIL THAT DO BEATS FOR AFTERMATH,JELLYROLL,BLACK TOVIN THAT DID THAT IF U GOT BEEF SHIT FOR THE EAST SIDERS.IT'S FOR SURE SOME SHIT THAT COULD GIVE THE WEST A NEW LOOK.CAUSE RITE NOW THEY AINT FUCKIN WIT NUTHIN FROM THE WEST ACROSS THE COUNTRY.WE GOTTA TRY SOMETHIN NEW THAT'S WHAT THE STEADY GANG IS ABOUT.WE GIVE A PESPECTIVE FROM EVERY ANGLE OF THE WEST.SO WHOEVER LIKE GANGSTA SHIT THEY GOT ME AND KRON.IF YOU WANT MC'S OR BATTLE RHYMES WE GOT THAT TO AND SOME OF THE BEST OF IT.AND RASS KASS WILL BE HOME PRETTY SOON TOO.ALL ORIGINAL SONG'S WILL BE ON THE CD.

Feb 26, 2004
Will the CD which was supposed to come with the DVD be released as a normal CD release?

It's nice to see the Steady Gang workin with those three producers Mitchy mentioned - anyone know who else they workin with? Rappers and producers....?

janky

Tha WrongKind Family
ClimaxOne said:
Will the CD which was supposed to come with the DVD be released as a normal CD release?

It's nice to see the Steady Gang workin with those three producers Mitchy mentioned - anyone know who else they workin with? Rappers and producers....?
The songs will be on the Steady Gang Album, producers so far are, Jelly roll, Denaun Porter from D 12, Michelangelo, D.J. Khalil, D.J. Muggs, and a few others that I can't mention, you just have to wait and see!

Feb 26, 2004
janky said:
The songs will be on the Steady Gang Album, producers so far are, Jelly roll, Denaun Porter from D 12, Michelangelo, D.J. Khalil, D.J. Muggs, and a few others that I can't mention, you just have to wait and see!
Man thats a tight producer line-up right there!!! Thanx for the info!

Jan 6, 2004
StrongArmSteady.cjb.net
^true daat man, can't wait for the steady gang album.... any ideas for a name yet lol?

yo janky maan, that pic it fukkin up the forum lol, it's MASSSIIVVEEE!!!!!! hah hah, ima hook u up here maan, i edited that down to size fow ya..... hah hah... use the url, in the image tag instead of your one....

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/sneeches/Avatars/Janky-Thang.jpg

it'll give ya:

^or save dat shiit, or tell me im'a dick, or whatever g... lol... stay up ya'll...