"Did you get that track?" (Mr D.O.G)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
Let ya boy know how you was feelin it.

We put the song version, accapela, hook and instumental on there.

We recorded at my homey Sean .T 's spot, so you may want to include Dallas Squad as the studio and Sean T as the engineer.

Holla!!!

A.K.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
OH YEAH, HERE'S THE CREDITS...

OH YEAH... HERE'S THE CREDITS FOR THE SONG:
MAC & A.K. -"WE MAKE PLAYS"
PRODUCED BY: BIG SQUEEZE
RECORDED AND MIXED BY SEAN T @ THE DALLAS SQUAD STUDIOS
I'M A CALL YOU TODAY ON THAT....

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
YOU FEELIN IT HUH???

SHIT I'M GLAD YOU WAS FEELIN IT. DID YOU LET BIG SQUEZZE SEE HOW WE MURDERED HIS TRACK? THANKS FOR THE OPPURTUNITY. CATS USED TO HEARIN US RAP OVER MY BEATS ALL THE TIME. IT'S GOOD TO BUST ON OTHER PEOPLES SHIT SO THEY CAN SEE HOW TALENTED WE IS, PLUS BIG SQUEEZE BRING TACOMA HEAT....

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Big Squeeze is loving that shit! He told me to tell yall thanks!
I was loving the whole NW movement sound that yall brought to the track and all the folks that were mentioned.
I been diggin Sean T. and if yall could shoot me a contact to him on the PM that would be all love.
But you know, yall keep murdering shit for a ninja and I'll be having yall on all types of projects out here. I mean to the point cats will think yall either live out here or visit alot. Glad Cool Nutz introduced us.
Hopefully, you will keep us in mind for your next project as well. One.

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

MR. CLEEN

Apr 25, 2002
OH NO DOUBT.... YALL ALREADY GOT SPACE LOCKED IN STONE WHEN IT COMES TO OUR PROJECTS. BET ON IT.... I KNOW YALL GOT THE SAME PASSION THAT WE GOT FOR THIS. I LOOK AT WHAT YALL ARE GITTIN ACCOMPLISHED AND WE ARE PROUD TO BE A PART OF IT YA DIG... AS A LABEL, YALL INSPIRE US TO KEEP IT MOVIN. REAL TALK... I HEARD ABOUT YOU AND SAW YA PROMO BEFORE WE EVER MET BUT NOW THAT WE DONE NETWORKED, YOUR BOSS STATUS IS OFFICIAL IN MY BOOK. KEEP IT CRACKIN..
OH YEAH YOU KNOW ANYBODY OUT THERE LOOKIN TO MAKE IT HAPPEN PUT EM UP ON US...