DID WOODIE????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2006
no he didnt just the APD was on his back ya feel, he felt like the Yoc was against him. If anything he created the term YOC and is an antioch legend. He never really got kicked out, just felt unwanted during a certain time.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
eastbay50 said:
no he didnt just the APD was on his back ya feel, he felt like the Yoc was against him. If anything he created the term YOC and is an antioch legend. He never really got kicked out, just felt unwanted during a certain time.

Dont form your own opinon and try to pass it off as if it was fact........

Antioch against him???? Where the fuck do you get this from??? yea some people didnt like him but a WHOLE town against him??? come on....... Your posting about woodie emotions as if you really knew how he felt......

There was a article about this topic in the newspaper about this....... I dont remember the exact details but basiclly the city had some oridneice or something against woodie saying he made the town look bad or was a danger to the community.......Woodie has a felony on his record(they can do this to any felon)so thats how this could happen..........The article was from 97 or 98... Maybe its online somewhere and someone could find..........it was a big ass article about woodie and his past and everything..........

Nov 2, 2002
WOODIE said:
FUCK IT I'LL BREAK IT DOWN. ON TALEZ OF A KILLA, THE FIRST VERSE IS A FEW DIFFERENT SITUATIONS BLENDED TOGETHER BUT NOT TO DETAILED BUT ALL HAPPENED IN DIFFERENT EVENTS. HOWEVER THE SECOND VERSE IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED BUT THE MAN SHOT DIDN'T DIE BUT AT THE TIME IT WAS ALL GOIN' DOWN IT LOOKED LIKE HE GOT SHOT IN THE HEAD BUT ONLY GOT SHOT AND SURVIVED. I GOT AWAY AS THE LYRICS TELL YOU BUT AN OFFICER OF THE SAN PABLO GANG TASK FORCE WHICH WAS HIRED BY THE A.P.D. AT THE TIME BACK IN 94' TO DOCUMENT AND KEEP TRACK OF ALL ACTIVE GANG MEMBERS IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA RECOGNIZED ME WHEN "I BROKE AND MADE 'EM GIVE CHASE" SO THEY RAIDED MY RESIDENCE THAT NIGHT AND FOUND SOME AMMO, BUT NO WEAPON. I WALKED INTO THE POLICE STATION THE NEXT DAY AND TOLD 'EM I HEARD THEY WAS LOOKIN' FOR ME AND THEY TOOK ME INTO CUSTODY. TO MAKE A LONGER STORY SHORT I KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT, SOLD MY RIDE AND HIRED AN ATTORNEY AND EVENTUALLY GOT AN ATTEMPTED MURDER CHARGE DROPPED TO ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON AND INSTEAD OF DOIN' 15 YEARS DID A YEAR WITH 3 YEAR FELONY PROBATION AND 5 YEARS JOINT SUSPENSION AND HAD TO SIGN AN AGREEMENT I COULD NOT LEGALLY RESIDE IN ANTIOCH AS LONG AS I WAS ON FELONY PROBATION. I HAVE SINCE COMPLETED MY PROBATION BARELY. I WAS CONVICTED AND DID MY TIME SO I CAN SPEAK ON THAT SITUATION IN DETAIL. "TIL THIS DAY I STILL STAND BY MY STATEMENT THAT IT WAS SELF DEFENSE. DOES IT MAKE SENSE NOW????

WOODIE explains it all right here

Blo

Sicc OG
Sep 17, 2005
www.takeflightclothing.com
naw he didnt live in YC he stayed in paradise i think... rite by chico,ca. thats where i meet the homeboy. hes the one that told me about the "siccness" i used to hear that shit all the time, that dude was no good N got ran out of antioch thats why he was up here. bunch of haters talking shit!!!! dude was solid in my book! R.I.P. wood

May 4, 2006
Quick said:
Dont form your own opinon and try to pass it off as if it was fact........

Antioch against him???? Where the fuck do you get this from??? yea some people didnt like him but a WHOLE town against him??? come on....... Your posting about woodie emotions as if you really knew how he felt......

There was a article about this topic in the newspaper about this....... I dont remember the exact details but basiclly the city had some oridneice or something against woodie saying he made the town look bad or was a danger to the community.......Woodie has a felony on his record(they can do this to any felon)so thats how this could happen..........The article was from 97 or 98... Maybe its online somewhere and someone could find..........it was a big ass article about woodie and his past and everything..........
what do you mean opinion??? its true shit. It happened along time ago and could barely remember any of it.

1st off yes antioch p.d was against him being here since of his image. I can say whatever I want. freedom of speech.

Rusto's woodie log clearly stated what happened.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
eastbay50 said:
no he didnt just the APD was on his back ya feel
The APD on his back.....Yes. but thats not the reason why he moved........

eastbay50 said:
he felt like the Yoc was against him.
How do you know this???? Do you have any proof of this????? Your forming your own opinon on the situation and trying to pass it off as fact....... Why was woodie in antioch all the time if A WHOLE ENTIRE TOWN WAS AGAINST HIM........ you have no proof.......

eastbay50 said:
If anything he created the term YOC and is an antioch legend.
No one is debating this and really has nothing to do with the topic at all...... but yes your correct........

eastbay50 said:
He never really got kicked out, just felt unwanted during a certain time.
AGAIN........How do you know this???? Do you have any proof of this????? Your forming your own opinon on the situation and trying to pass it off as fact.......

Yes your dumbass can say whatever you want but when your speaking out of your ass you look like an idiot........If you dont know what your talking about then dont speak at all.......

I didnt remember the whole situation but you can tell i wasnt to far off........your jus talking to look like you know what your talking about.......Where are you from anyway????

May 4, 2006
Im from antioch and have contacts through eNe here that knew him personally. I dont see why your trying to blast me, for stating on what I knew. Its the past and what good is it now just like this thread.

Theres no reason to even argue, u might as well go to the other threads and question others about asking why how he died.

The fact that him getting kicked outta antioch is irrevelant to what he has become. Let his soul rest in peace already............