did the boogeyman ever came out ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005

LAME ASS GIMMIK !!

HE TRYNA HAVE DA LOOK OF DA DEMON FRUM DA MOVIE "LEGEND" WIT TOM CRUISE....

DOOD Iz N SHAPE THO, BUT I DOUBT HIz CAREER WOULD LAS LONG WIT DAT GIMMIK...

ESPECIALLY ONCE HE RUNz INTO DA UNDERTAKER.....

- GEEzUz

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Pino said:
anyone know who he is? Has he wrestled under another gimmick?
If you watched any of the last tough enough on smackdown couple months back, hes is the guy who lied about his age. Jim Corrnette gave him a developmental deal in OVW. weeks before his WWE debut, the Boogeyman hyperextened both of his knees taking a suplex and will be out for an unknown period of time....

and those horns look stupid. does he take them off, is his finisher the gore (or spear)???

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
lol... I think hes got the same overbite Benoit has.
I was really looking forward to his debut until I saw that damn pic last month.... very (queer isnt the right word) or maybe it is, queer.

Feb 8, 2003
His name is Marty Wright he lives here in Cincinnati seasonal because WWE wrestlers train here in Cincinnati and in Louisville. That picture is from Ohio Valley Wrestling. OVW is a lil promotion WWE sends rookies or injured wrestlers to train before they come to T.V. Boogeymanb is suppose to come in from anywhere betwwen Halloween and Thanksgiving. Also his atrtire will be a lil different

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Cesolito #1 said:
His name is Marty Wright he lives here in Cincinnati seasonal because WWE wrestlers train here in Cincinnati and in Louisville. That picture is from Ohio Valley Wrestling. OVW is a lil promotion WWE sends rookies or injured wrestlers to train before they come to T.V. Boogeymanb is suppose to come in from anywhere betwwen Halloween and Thanksgiving. Also his atrtire will be a lil different

I like the atire, I just think the horns are corny looking. and pinos right, what the hell is that, looks like an unborn fetus to me

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I remember that guy now, what is with those tough enough guys, the kid who won last year was in a couple of smackdown matches and I never saw him again. The only one who really stayed around was Maven

Feb 8, 2003
Thats some type of staff he holding he'll probaly use it as a weapon. His character sort of reminds me of Papa Shango. I'm really intrested in seeing him come to the WWE he will be the guy to put it on Kane or The Undertaker.