Did Nelson Ruin the Magic Team Dynamic

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
After the initail fast start in Nelson's return, the Magic were unable to maintain either the tempo or the same court dynamic they had against Cleveland. Are the Lakers that much better. Why weren't the Magic effective on the 3's or offensively? Was it becuase of one players entry into the game? Could an out pass be just off of where the receiving player likes or is used to get the ball to start the shot? Where Magic players just slightly out of synch. I think it is very possible while no one would admit it, the team dynamic was upset. What are your thoughts?

Oct 30, 2006
I think he did...I agreed in bringing him back to maybe play 10-13 minutes a night...I still believe that Alston should have played the majority of minutes.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Playing Alston as the PRIMARY PG got them this far in the playoffs, why change now? Stan Van Gundy is an idiot.

Feb 15, 2006
If the Celtics had KG, Boston would have beaten Orlando and faced Cleveland in the East Finals

Cavs beat Celtics

Cleveland VS LA in Finals

Cleveland wins Championship

thats how it should have gone down

May 10, 2002
If the Celtics had KG, Boston would have beaten Orlando and faced Cleveland in the East Finals

Cavs beat Celtics

Cleveland VS LA in Finals

Cleveland wins Championship

thats how it should have gone down
If if was a 5th ...

Van Gundy is going to get the blame for bringing Nelson back and disrupting the flow that his team had going.

Just because Nelson was a factor during the regular season against the Lakers, that don't mean he can come back after not playing for 4 months and have an impact. Horrible decision...