Did Lynch really cancel Halloween EP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2008
LYNCH SHOULD QUIT RAPPIN AND JUST MAKE BEATS FOR THESE YOUNGER DUDES COMING UP,BUT LIKE DOUGHBOY SAID GROUPIES GOT EM FEELIN HIMSELF,HIS RECORD DEAL WAS 15 YEARS TO LATE....

Feb 10, 2006
nah lynch is far from done, i think he just needs better beat selection...once this storyline stuff is over with, you'll see him bacc to his original self.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i seriously dont get it with yall lol ive said this numerous times lynch is dope as fuck, right now. he was then, and he is now. his raps are sick his flow is a monster. DAAM is classic status. CHS i didnt like as much but it still had slaps. I hope he drops the EP. i just cant believe so many of yall think he is wack and washed up like i just dont get it but to each his own lol

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
haha chevrolet, sever they / human anatomy assault and battery had to be everyday.....

this new lynch is terrible lol

but i believe the halloween EP is through strange as everyone on the label is releasing an EP except tech who is coming with his fourth collabos album

worry for lynch when his strange deal is up...he might be like keyser soze on some disappear shit
KLUSTERFUK is Tech's solo EP. These EP's have almost all been backed up except for Tech's Seepage. I wouldn't sweat it, honestly. Then again, I don't buy this guys shit, so I won't be sweating at all.

Jan 18, 2006
i seriously dont get it with yall lol ive said this numerous times lynch is dope as fuck, right now. he was then, and he is now. his raps are sick his flow is a monster. DAAM is classic status. CHS i didnt like as much but it still had slaps. I hope he drops the EP. i just cant believe so many of yall think he is wack and washed up like i just dont get it but to each his own lol
I couldnt really take what you said serious once you said DAAM is a classic. Lynch is capable of still coming tight but his production is not that good these days not even that 1 and only overhyped Phonk Beta beat on CHS.

Aug 17, 2011
i agree with dude who said lynch still goes hard...i mean, really yall aint feelin aint cuts on DAAM or CHS? i thought both those albums banged front 2 back. of course it aint Season of da Siccness Lynch, but to say shit is whack is pretty damn bold yall.

Dec 6, 2005
i aint hating on lynch but im a big azz fan seems like the new shit is more aimed at the juggalo crowd..i cant knock him for that cuz thats probably where most of his income comes from, but me being a fan from back in the day all the shit from 24 deep to lynch by inch the new shit is garbage compared to those

Nov 14, 2008
nah lynch is far from done, i think he just needs better beat selection...once this storyline stuff is over with, you'll see him bacc to his original self.
YOU MUST BE ONE OF THEM GROUPIES CUZZ,LYNCH BEEN DONE....BEAT SELECTION????THE GAS STATION MIXTAPE IS SOMETHING HE DID ALL ON HIS OWN AND THAT WAS WEAK....LYNCH WILL NEVER BE BACC TO HIS OWN SELF....BUT YOU CAN KEEP DREAMING IF IT HELPS YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT....

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
He needs to do more shit with C-Way and Beta. Therapy Session was pretty good. I basically just had that one song on repeat when Coathanga came out...

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
(long read)

yall haent learned your history? lynch has been fucking off release dates since baby jesus was in the manger receiving frankenscene and myrth

i dont even read brotha lynch threads anymore, just someone let me know when he gets off his ass and can make an album even slightly close to gmacc's the graveyard shift or vampire or his own lynch by inch, i dont have faith in him anymore

how you present a nigga that outshines you by like x10-x20....on two albums.....

and plus strange music is weak sauce imo tech can spit but i cant listen to more than two of his songs in a day span that shit fucked his (lynch) entire swag off
tech n9ne came hard on the bet cypher but i didnt understand one word he was saying , that shit coulda been Swahili. but he gettin his $ and i hope lynch do too, get yo dough and get back to the real artist you are mane.
his last album he put (dinner and a movie) out met the recycle bin in less than a week

i was gonna interiew him on my radio show but he flaked

gas station was weak for his skill level big time, what needed to happen is all those copies should have been thrown in a fireplace or a acive volcano.
ill just act like 24 deep siccness and loaded are new...fuck it
i say he moves back to south sac (if he ever left?), takes up smoking sherm again and drinking putting gin in his olde english

if tyler can rap about raping women and shit, anti religion, anti homophobia, suicicde, stabbing people and blow up as MTVs best new artist, why cant lynch? u damn near fathered that style beyond eminem and cage. dude go eat some babies and nigga nuts. this is depressing bro.

please dont drop another wack ass album lynch. you were one of my favorite rappers.
if your next shit aint tight im frisbeeing it to never buy another lynch album again

and leave tech n9ne off that shit and that weird nigga with the vitaligo...put smigg, irocc, big june (hes locked but i cn get u a verse prolly) DE, tall can, phonk beta, etc.. and fucking make a dope album.
when you make a good meal you dont substitute the ingredients and expect it to taste the same my nig

lynch did great by lynch by inch and it was one of my a lynch abums but his last shit was so wack. man.

its like being forced to llisten to eminem and drake in the radio. that annoying.
please drop something tight. or im downloading it.
if you do something tight you got my word ill buy it.

stop lettin g macc shit on you and literally take ya style...show him you the one with the sicc bars.....but maybe you apparently no longer have the talent or motivation to do

i cant stand to see one of my favorite rappers just half ass and make boring ass projects when we grew up on your classics..those albums shaped our lives as kids bro. we sat in the dark playin season o the sicc and xraideds xorcist...

we all looked dorward to dinner and a movie damn near like dr dres detox. and it has horrible. it was so bad that when i was doing radio i could only find two songs even worth playing on the air (radio was uncensored so that didnt matter)

id damn near say retire before you fuck off your legacy any more than it has been
or finally come with some fuckin heat. i know you w strange but my nigga lock yoself in a booth no one but you is in, grab a 50 pour of sherm, a few 40's, a zip and a laptop with a mic and drop something that we all wanna hear.

like i said...if tyler from odd future can talk about rape, earl can talk about killing people with knives, anti homosexual, etc etc everything that pisses the masses off... and become the best new artist........keep the shock value up, we like it

why u think lil b is poppin right now, shock value
why u think eminem was big? shock value
we can even go as ar back as ice t cop killer, shock value
NWA, they all shocked people

and lynch had the biggest shock value of all rappers and fucked it off but then tried to add it a little in his new shit..but it aint sicc enough..

thas why i started fuckin w gmacc....hes apparently doing what lynch either has no skill or motication to do anymore. basically took his shit and ran with it. cuz i heard underground hitlist.

how can you present a nigga that can shit on your current music?

that last albums weak i aint peepin shit from dude no more. and thats coming rom someone who puts lynch on his top 5. i did it to the roots, and ill do it in this situation too. lol

COS/Lynch suspicion 1 was trash too.l it had 2 good songs.
that was 1 out o 2 albums i demanded a refund for.
you too good of an MC or this lynch. get it in.
gmacc snatched yo entire swag up.

and if lynch sees this, much love! but you fallin off man. you fallin off like when kwame got dissed for his polka dots.

you fallin off like IV heroin addicts in no arm chairs

if you need some drugs to get back in the zone hit me. im worried.
youre two dope albums away from possibly bcoming big as hell on the internet.....SHOCK VALUE! GET BACK TO IT!
if you gettin juggalo money i wont hate but understand your core audience is turning they back cuz you fallin off like stowaways walking the plank on pirate ships

nigga nuts and guts, dead babies, talking to the devil. all that shit. get back to it THANKS.
i know its 2011 and thats styles old, youve advanced in your style. but at the VERY LEAST go back to lynch by inch.
you cant be fallin off like posters on a wall with old scotch tape.
you fallin off like books during earthquakes bro

i cant see you fallin off like niggas jumpin outta windows in the world trade center..youre one of the best rappers in cali based on your previous album.
fuck those clown juggalo niggas.. do it for US.
get yo money but dont forget some of us grew up listening to your shit, buying your music before mp3s..i know you aint see much money from it but u need to understand...were waiting for you to save the world of wack albums.

i know kids and all can change your mindframe and drug use but we need the real lynch. the jugglos will still love you.

go listen to your old shit for a few weeks, add your new technical lyrical style in it and make us a horror movie in audio.
for a moment i had to stop listening to lynch and listen to big lurch. cuz i missed cannabalism raps.

you might not realize how much money is waiting to switch from a consumer hands to yours for a DOPE album.
but some people hated lynch by inch. i was smoking sherm/ketamine/dxm during that time, so it was a great album for me. so i guess each his own.

one love. sorry for the long post.
just please dont drop no bootsy ass shit my nig u way too hard on the mic. no offense on anything i said either bruh.

JUST DONT DROP NO MORE 10 DOLLAR FRISBEES NIGGA

or imma find u on ps3 and take my aggression out on you