Did Lynch really cancel Halloween EP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 14, 2011
i'd have to disagree. its not fair comparing a top 3 track to the material he has since released. obviously the stuff he did from 93-00 is the best, but he can still flow way above average.
I gotta disagree with that Lynch hasn't been gassin he says the same shit almost every line its like TOO SHORT there lyrical skills never change I just think that he's not that tight anymore and as far as CORPSE CAME TO DINNER gos I don't think that song was that tight I liked MSANES diss way better that CHECKMATE was hella sick was better diss track to Lynch

Feb 8, 2003
if it wasnt dropping on strange then i can believe he canceled it. It looks like once his contract up with strange then his career is over bc we all know he wont be dropping no solo albums on his own but he will drop 5 generic sounding c.o.s albums

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
i want pie, apple pie
wtf was that on chs
haha chevrolet, sever they / human anatomy assault and battery had to be everyday.....

this new lynch is terrible lol

but i believe the halloween EP is through strange as everyone on the label is releasing an EP except tech who is coming with his fourth collabos album

worry for lynch when his strange deal is up...he might be like keyser soze on some disappear shit

Nov 14, 2008
WITH THE WAY HE BEEN RAPPING AND DOING NOTHING BUT DISAPPOINTING ALBUMS....
IS THIS ANYTHING TO BE BUTT HURT ABOUT,REALLY....
FOR THE TIME BEING I'M SATISFIED BUMPING G-MACC'S ALBUM....

Dec 6, 2005
imo where lynch is fucking up is that he's too focused on sounding lyrically rather den just making some simple dope gangsta rip gut shit..n he needs 2 slow his flow down it sounds like he tryin 2 say hella words at 1 time

Dec 6, 2005
n it dont help either when you have his groupies telling him all of his new shit is tight when it really aint they need 2 tell dat foo da truth..im just sayin i miss his laid back g-funk flow with dem cannibalistic lyrics

Feb 8, 2003
.im just sayin i miss his laid back g-funk flow with dem cannibalistic lyrics
Them days are long gone and memories. its a new era.

Thats just like trying to recreate disco music now. its not gonna work or sound authentic bc the elements arent there and equipment changed.

Now if lynch still has all his equipment from them days(which i highly doubt) then he may can come close to recreate.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'll never give up hope on Spice 1 and Lynch flowing like back in the days on some gangsta shit with reggae hooks...I'm basically trying to make money to pay those fuckers to make that track lol