DID EA-SKI DIS FAB????????/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 28, 2003
A million people say they are pimps in hip-hop and yall make it out to be FAB. This is on some girls locker room middle school rumor shit. They work together. Not everybody is dissing somebody within what you see as their immediate range. Who ever it was ment for (if it was ment for one person) knows it, but if you get pissed about it and it's not you...then your really the hoe that I'm assuming he was speaking of.

Jun 21, 2006
WhatThizzIt said:
damn homie it sounds like you got ya panties all in a twist. you talkin bout two of the tightest in the yay mayne.
yes and no.
i guess im 'bunched up' about how a big bay name like e-a-ski isn't all that creative and when he has a new track out you can tell its one of his beats within a few bars, and thats not a good thing because that shows he lacks overall creativity and repeatedly reuses the same mediums in the beat.
and how can you say fabs tight now? his last single was 'ghostride it' and i hate that song unless im completely shitfaced or thizzin, and even then its not that tight.