DId DE, Show up in the Fresno Tewt???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2004
I thionk it was 345 400 so I guess me and my friends were late because something came up, just wondering if it went down, hopefully somebody convinced you to do a Concert here in the future, I got a guarrenteed 12 dudes and a few biddis, just lookin for a date, or if its Gilroy or Santa Cruz we'll be there too. Anyway, I new Tower wasn't supposed to no about it and they definatley did not, they hadnt heard of DE, I almost hope you didnt show up so you took a rain check so we could do it on a less busy day, peace out,
Prozac

Aug 6, 2003
some funny shit.. my homies called me up sayin DE didn't show up at 3:00, so i said fuck it.. later on that night im rollin on blackstone when i decide to make a stop at Tower Records..im in the rap section showin little bitty the DE flyers when all of a sudden who walks right in front of me..but the DE..some crazy shit that happened right there..i chopped up with him got autographs..and he's even thinkin bout makin an appearance on the Fresno City campus..couldn't have been better timing..shit was unexpected for me..Good shit though DE..

Apr 12, 2003
that's wut i get for being on time for once in my life.

tower was fuckin' packed ta the max though, dayum couldn't even breathe up in there.