did anyone on here...........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
upload a big ass tech bundle of songs on the net with remixes and shit, with like fuckin big e's what we r shit and some bigg-d's songs and just like all of the tech songs anyone could get there hand on?

my room mate just downloaded that shit and fuckin that damn gay ass supermanning beat came on it was the what we r remix and he dont come to these boards so i was like what the fuck haha

Nov 6, 2005
I can tell who has downloaded that and who hasnt, there are actually 2 different bundles one including all the rdv's/kutt/BG etc. stuff. I been wonderin if the creator comes here, and was wondering if hallow had by chance seen it or heard of it.

Jan 17, 2007
lol its all jesus dude

I actually tried one of those one time... and i got tons of weightloss pills

that was fun to explain to my parents

Apr 13, 2005
I've found plenty of people that have downloaded it. And the funny thing is that one of my remixes is in the mix, and the got my name wrong. Big Bad Wolf Remix and I will be forever known as WEBBLES. shitsticks

Nov 10, 2004
upload a big ass tech bundle of songs on the net with remixes and shit, with like fuckin big e's what we r shit and some bigg-d's songs and just like all of the tech songs anyone could get there hand on?

my room mate just downloaded that shit and fuckin that damn gay ass supermanning beat came on it was the what we r remix and he dont come to these boards so i was like what the fuck haha
I have no Idea what u talkin' bout mayne.

Jan 17, 2007
I liked the remix you did... maybe I'm the only one, but I thought it was tight.
Na, i remember, i remember the thread, there was like 2 people that said they liked it and everyone else said it was shit...

Then someone said something about the beat being generic or something

Nov 10, 2004
I've redone that beat like 20 times since then, it sounds a helluva lot better now, but I gots dial up at the moment and it takes forever to upload. I got a newer version of that on my myspace page if you click on the sgcproductions tab in my sig u can check it out, but the newest one isn't up yet cuz of the dial up situation.