Did anyone else notice all the fouls the Keltics commited in game 7

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2008
Terrible, KG kept fouling Wallace and the refs called it on KG. The NBA fixes some of these games. Makes you wonder. Oh well I guess they got what they want. Oh well NBA basketball is over. All the other teams do not even matter.

Jun 15, 2005
you sound like a crybaby.

bad calls, non calls - they go for and against all of our teams. Why should yours be any different?

Jun 27, 2005
Bullshit. The Cavs choked plain and simple. James put them on his back and nobody else responded. Ray Allen even had a horrible game and they still couldn't get the job done. This game was the Cavs to lose and they made sure they lost.

Nov 7, 2006
Terrible, KG kept fouling Wallace and the refs called it on KG. The NBA fixes some of these games. Makes you wonder. Oh well I guess they got what they want. Oh well NBA basketball is over. All the other teams do not even matter.
are you serious? 1st of all there were some horrible calls both ways so there really wasnt any team in favor this game. i saw some bullshit on the cavs side as i did on the celts so i figured maybe they were even the shit out or something. and the cavs ad 28 foul calls and we had 26 but remember that they had to foul at the end so the cavs had the whistle in favor by an inch so just shut up.

Bullshit. The Cavs choked plain and simple. James put them on his back and nobody else responded. Ray Allen even had a horrible game and they still couldn't get the job done. This game was the Cavs to lose and they made sure they lost.
they didnt choke. LeBron just put the team on his back and when a teammate does that then buys get less shots and lose confidence in there shit. i see it happen all the time and it even happened to our team cause of Pierce but in the 4th pierce sorta stopped his hero antics and KG came alive finally

Jun 27, 2005
^^^He put the team on his back because he had to. Nobody was doing shit except for James so he took over. he tried to get everybody involved but they just didnt show up.

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^^see thats what i was trying to explain. it happens when u have a guy who puts the team on ur back the rest of the team gets cold and dont make shots. big Z was doing real good but no1 tried giving him the ball and delonte was having a good game but once lebron had the ball it seemed like the rest of the team knew they wouldnt see in that possession again and i felt the same way.

Jun 27, 2005
^^^Well that argument goes both ways. We'll be in a circle forever on that damn argument. Its one of those chicken or the egg situations. Anyway, if what you're saying was the case then thats still not on James. Thats on Mike Brown cause I did notice that for the whole second half it seemed like the game plan for the Cavs was "OK, Delonte, you bring the ball up the court. Once you cross center court, give the ball to James. Then I want everybody to stand around and watch Lebron, ok. I don't wanna see any of that rotation, picks or cuts. Just stand there and make LeBron have to force everything against 2, 3, 4 or 5 defenders." Great plan there, Brownie!

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^no doubt, i dont think it was lebron's fault at all. just terrible coaching and the other players didnt show enough poise and be ready when needed. like Eddie House for instants, he hasnt played AT ALL in the playoffs and finally doc gave him his shot and he did what he had to do on both ends of the court. now i never really liked eddie house all that much but after he stepped up the way he did after he was forced out of the rotation was HUGE and didnt think he had it in em to do that so welcome back to the rotation eddie, didnt realize i would miss ya that much lol

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man nobody is putting all the blame on LeBron... some of his teammates did step up. West (their point guard) is a sav and has a lot of heart... Illagalkus (sp?) made some big shots to help the Cavs come back.

When the Cavs win it's all LeBron but when they lose people always want to blame his teammates and call them scrubs. At least LeBron hasn't had to play with Kwame Brown and Smush Parker.

Nov 7, 2006
lebron needs to stop missing them easy ass layups too when the game's on the line
i've seen him make them more that miss them though. last year in the eastern finals he was making that layup. he just missed and it wasnt a wide open layup cause 2 defenders went up with him as well

Nov 7, 2006
THAT WAS SOME BAD REFFING...TAHT BREAKAWAY KG GOT, DUDE KG KICKED THE BALL IN FRONT OF THE REFS...
yep that was and i laughed at it but after that delonte bounced the ball off his foot out of bounds and the ref saw but called it cavs ball anyway do to that missed kickball. like i said there were bad calls but with every bad call the cavs got we got right back at us.