Did anybody hear that C-Murder The Tru Story Continued CD?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
I never heard of this until a couple days ago, cduniverse got it down as coming out last year. i read some shitty reviews, anybody on here heard it? whats the dill

May 13, 2005
mak i copped it its coo its jus the truest shit i ever said wit sum new songs but it came wit a dvd the dvd aight but i dunno if you dont like C ya might not like it but its coo tho he got a clean ass song wit Bootleg of dayton family on that hoe tho

Sep 22, 2003
I like C-Murder and got it the other day, the album is alright, just a few new tracks on it and a new DVD, the DVD is worth checking out. Overall, the album is one of the best I've heard from him in a while.

TBo01

Sicc OG
Apr 2, 2006
for a guy to come out of prison, the album was dope, the dvd was better....c-murder just needs some more wokr in order for himt o come back to his tru, old form....but i give credit for c-murder's come-back though

Aug 3, 2003
Cisco~kid said:
can sum1 who likes c-murder and know his music rate the album?
maybe few sentences about it.
thx if so..
7 of 10

its an good album its a lil better than "The Truest Shit I Ever Said"

Feb 9, 2006
yall actually liked the truest shit I ever said? I've been trying to get my hands on another Life or Death. My copy is fucked up. Azazin, props on repping that Oakland. I'm a Texas boy, but I got much love for the silver and black.