Did any of ya'll by a 2pac mix cd with Faded & X-Rated on it...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2003
LIL C.S. said:
My homey Baby Ant bought a 2pac remix cd, and had my song w/the Mobstaz "Faded & X-Rated" with 2pac on it. It sound like he fit on the song to with his verse, and ad libs of the hook. I heard on the internet before by somebody, but I didn't know they were selling them. Holla bac if you've heard it. 1

C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com

I heard that one . It was off the chain...I can't remeber where I got it though. I got it as a free download on a mixtape that was on the net.... tight shit.

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
You can get it by going to yahoo.com and search lil cs and a search result will come up and say Lil C.S. Faded and X Raded remix feat. 2 Pac.

Jul 1, 2002
www.siccness.net
LIL C.S. said:
My homey Baby Ant bought a 2pac remix cd, and had my song w/the Mobstaz "Faded & X-Rated" with 2pac on it. It sound like he fit on the song to with his verse, and ad libs of the hook. I heard on the internet before by somebody, but I didn't know they were selling them. Holla bac if you've heard it. 1

C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com
Thats Mr. Cynical who made the mix.....althought he aint selling it and never said he would be, we keep hearin of people in Dago, Sac and other cities sellin his shit. It was up for free download as a part of that Pac mix cd Do u know what the cover looked like?

here the real covers

front

back

and heres the song link Fated N X Rated REMIX

Apr 6, 2004
LIL C.S. said:

C.S. Heat
www.ghettoworld.com

sup g?wcrydaz has a track with you on a remix track wit pac...its free..jus somethin the cat does for fun homie...so when you droppin again c.s.?get at me about the cd cover g

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
slowpoke said:
THEN THAT'S A GOOD THING,
HAVE YOU HAD A FREESTYLE FEAT. ON A MIX TAPE THAT HAD YOUR PERMISSION?
I LIKE YOUR FLOW AND SEE YOU DOING A LOT MORE EARLY 80'S FUNK TYPE TRACKS
I don't know homey. I heard about a couple of things.
Yeah, shit it sounds like Pac fit on that song from the ad libs to the content of his verse. I knew it was done by cynical, but I didn't know it was on a Pac mixtape bein' sold at swap meets.