Did a beef really happen between Paperboy and Duke?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Dyno and the darkroom cats were doin their thang for a minute, droppin hella movies and albums, some of the later movies werent so bad, but penitentiary chances and veteranos were pretty bad, but thats what happens when you have more ideas and money then you have acting ability.

Regardless, they get my props for really helpin put the valley on the map....they hustled relentlessly to flood the streets with product.

LOWDOWN up in smoke was a solid album, lil wyno by far was the hardest on the mic.....next to Kee, but he bounced and kept it movin...dyno caught them cases and went the jesus route...and the rest pretty much either died, went to jail, or switched up from music

The last darkroom album that I saw being promoted was pitiful and a disgrace to the name....a bunch of 4th generation darkroom wannabees, I think dude called himself Unknown was supposedly running shit and wasnt walkin the walk....

They built a small empire and then we watched it crumble...

I still bump some of their track...."marijuana dreams" is still dope, the wyno solo, lowdown albums and ITPG, but that was more of kees project.

Jun 5, 2004
fml

did anyone listen to the second verse on the track? talking bout some girls dads a hater cause he was tryna holler at the mall so ends up sexually assaulting her and calling her dad a cock blocker?

based on that it sounds hella fake but who knows he could actually be a sexual predator so???????????

on a side note........... the veteranos movie is horribly bad.

Duke does not care about a bitches dad

Props: BO$$ and BO$$

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
fml

did anyone listen to the second verse on the track? talking bout some girls dads a hater cause he was tryna holler at the mall so ends up sexually assaulting her and calling her dad a cock blocker?

based on that it sounds hella fake but who knows he could actually be a sexual predator so???????????

on a side note........... the veteranos movie is horribly bad.
My bad for not pointing out that this is about the first verse.

Dyno and the darkroom cats were doin their thang for a minute, droppin hella movies and albums, some of the later movies werent so bad, but penitentiary chances and veteranos were pretty bad, but thats what happens when you have more ideas and money then you have acting ability.

Regardless, they get my props for really helpin put the valley on the map....they hustled relentlessly to flood the streets with product.

LOWDOWN up in smoke was a solid album, lil wyno by far was the hardest on the mic.....next to Kee, but he bounced and kept it movin...dyno caught them cases and went the jesus route...and the rest pretty much either died, went to jail, or switched up from music

The last darkroom album that I saw being promoted was pitiful and a disgrace to the name....a bunch of 4th generation darkroom wannabees, I think dude called himself Unknown was supposedly running shit and wasnt walkin the walk....

They built a small empire and then we watched it crumble...

I still bump some of their track...."marijuana dreams" is still dope, the wyno solo, lowdown albums and ITPG, but that was more of kees project.
Unknown got kicked out of DRF and DRF is still around.

Duke does not care about a bitches dad
LOL He does sound a little too perverted tho.. Can't believe how much I liked DRF, but some stuff ain't as bad as some make it out to be if you ask me.