DIAMOND EARRINGS CRYSTAL CLEAR BLING* BLING*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
i have a pair of brand new earrings (.75) i purchased about less than a month ago from crescent jewelers. i have paperwork and original box and holdings for the diamonds they are really nice in detail and value, CRYSTAL CLEAR *bling* *bling*. i bought them for $2,500 cash and have no need for them anymore cause i got some other ones for my b-day that i have decided to keep. i am asking $1,500 cash or best offer. i am letting them go for CHEAP cause i already have a pair for myself and just want to hook up the second owner of these diamonds PLAYA PRICE! they are white gold moldings, and screw on backs. if you are interested and want to look at them you WILL BE SATISFIED GUARANTEED! if you are interested please contact robert. thank you for your time.

cell: 408-597-6027

N*Sane

Sep 20, 2002
for my siccness peeps i will let these go for $1,300. here are the specifications for the diamonds SOLERG .75TW4 *RNDJ/12 18W. if you know about diamonds you will jump on this offer. will send out and accept western union or cash. holla at ya boy...