Dex Beats: In the lab with Lee Majors & Dru Down

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2009
Dru Down, the mack of the year is fresh out and the big homie, Lee Majors has him in the Stay Tooned studio working on his next album. That night Lee Majors made it a mission to find some major slap for Dru's next project. He went through over 100s of beats that night from his email, but gave me the opportunity to slide by the Oakland studio to play some personally for Dru Down and himself. It went well. I wanted to showcase Dru Down at work more than anything else. So, not too much Dex Beats and more of Dru in this vlog.

Dru Down's album "Chronicles of a Pimp" will be releasing this year sometime in the Summer, so be on the look out. AND I believe Lee Majors is coming out with an album entitled "Turkey Bag Boy" as well.

Lee Majors also gave me a snippet of a track with himself and Jessica Rabbit over a Dex Beat. It sounded ill and mentioned a possible video. So, stay tuned!!

Can you feeeeeeelit. Lol!

Apr 12, 2003
I might be a lil late on this but I just heard that new Dru Down album and its one of his best, honestly I didnt think it was going to be that good, glad Dru came back!