Deuce Vs. Seak ...( Yup..The Boys Are Bac At it )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
Aight Pause....Seak..we Here...It's about to get real hard for these NiccaS to move dogg...early..

Ok....Yo I Body You...Just GIve me A Reason Fam ...But You The Type To "Run"..So I Just "Clap" At your "Cavs" LIke "Cleveland fans"....
So when You Hear Them "Clipse" spittin' where You Eat at You Betta Hope Its The theme to The "McDonalds" Add...
And Nicca I ain't no '' Math Guru'' But I got this to '' add ''...Beef It's Nothin'.... I'm Like a "NBA Head Coach" I Always Stay Round a few "Shooters" With Cannons.....
And I'm The Type To Use The heat... Nicca I Ain't Gunna Just floss The cannon...
I can't say The Same For You my Nicca... Your Guns Like "SPUD WEBB" They "SMALL AND JAMMIN".....
Listen....faggit I Beat You Once Now I wanna see You Rap That Tough Talk when The heat-sprayin'....
And The kid Deuce give You "TIPS" Like You Was On The Street "BEG-IN"....
Your Bitch Calls Deuce Toothpaste The Way I Aim At Her Mouth..And Leave her face with White a Glow....
But Battlin You Is A Waste Of Ryhmes ...You never on here..It's Like Puttin a Hiccey On a dark skin Chicc Becuase You Ain't Gunna Show...

Time to get serious....

Seak.... Dogg...You been Rappin' on here Too long ..And You Dont Appear To Spit-harder....
But Winning Against Deuce ?... The Siccness a be in "SHOCC" Like A Pair of "VINCE CARTER'S....
Listen....Dogg.. Talk Bad About Deuce I'll pop up In Your Jects and 4 gloccs is with-me...
But you ain't about that... You a homo ...You done fucced "MANY MEN"... Siccness niccas callin' you 50.....
I dump shells...My bars sticc out like 100 Fat Niccas in one cell...
Pause... You succ Nicca ...You couldn't "BEAT" me if You gave me your "HEART" .....
Siccness Been hypin' You...You not nice Just "OLD AND GASSED" Like You "80 AND FART".....

Aight homie.....Let's get busy.....

.........Your Father....

Robin Banks....

Jun 12, 2002
Yo Boom..How could it be pre written dogg...Checc the time when I checced in with seak in the '' 19 m hustler seeks battle '' thread and the time I posted this..Dogg I'm way to skillfull with mine...Niccas ARE NOT ready....On my God Daughter's Shalasia's life homie..I never stunt like that in here...

.....YOUR FATHER....

ROBIN BANKS.

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
lose to this dildo? aint no way… ya’ll gone love this//
as I take a stab at killin a hoe like OJ, but in this case the glove fits//
aint gotta bust clips… just let my tongue twist//
known for my punches, measure my wins in the hundreds//
cleaver scripts will bludgeon ya cousin… so for the common good//
fuck Robin Banks… I’m known for Robin Hoods//
Duece is a bitch… never mistake the forest for the trees//
a pretend G… sure would (Sherwood) catch this whore on his knees//
moron it’s seak………. it’s hopeless to match wits//
fuck that old shit, dopey bitch… I’m the dopest no past tense//
makes no damn sense to step to me, the ace is back//
from ya pics, ya face is jacked…. face the facts//
use ya mug for target practice… bitch I blast features//
I ‘subtract’ the ‘average’ on this board like math teachers//
ahead of the class, ya a head wit no class- that’s on god//
so you’ll be in tha back of tha Van- Damned like Jean Claude//
aint gone soft… I just been saving my breath//
cause you beatin me is a shot in the dark… a blind man aimin tefs//
blamin the refs, cause ya been flagged as a fag//
ain’t no shame in it, just admit ya whole act is a gag//
damn this sav is mad… so ya better run god//
or “Square” ya catchin the heat-burst through ya t-shirt of Sponge Bob//

Jun 12, 2002
Nonsense...Seems you tryna Diss on the Low Chris...It's all good...You not seein' me...And I gotta Address You again...Where you Said '' 1 direct shot at Seak ''...You a Vet here Nicca...What I look like dissin' a Nicca Who seldom shows face ?..Only thing I'm knowin' about The Homie is I beat him once...Disperse...

Nice Verse Seak...

All you lil' niccas ....I wanna Kill y'all but I'll settle for your vote...!!!

..........Your Father....

Robin Banks....

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
look aye, i think maybe you takin this all wrong. For one, you really see me as the type to dogg you undercover? in person or on the net, whatever, i'll tell you how i honestly feel about somethin, whether it's the popular thing to say or feel or not!!!! I had a feeling you were gonna say something like this after i posted that first comment. I still voted to my honest opinion, i didn't say your shit was awful, or nothin like that, all i meant was it could've been used towards anyone that posts here with the exception of that one line, you dig? You know that has truth to it! that's all i'm sayin about that, is that, that one line was the only real shot directly at dood with his name and shit. All of the other lines could've been used towards anyone else. I had never seen him post before yesterday, but i thought his shit was tight homie. There was no hatin on the slunda, i gave an honest opinion, which i thought was respected around here but not always seen. I've seen some pretty fuckin weak verses, get nothin but props cause everyone seems to pat each other on the back unless they a new dood and shit. that's my honest opinion. No hidden words, no subliminals. Take it or leave it. There's no beef between you and I, i just think he took this one.

Apr 25, 2002
CHRISHOGG14 said:
who's this mothafucka?
seak is the siccness league champ. he's not new, he's been around for a while. considered one of the vets of this board.

good shit from both but i'd have to say seak took it. good to see another verse from the man, it's been a while.

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Deuce...shit was some of the best I've seen from you...quality shit
...props

Seak your shit is always sick as fuck...never seen a verse from you I didn't like...but this is deffinitely the best I've seen from you and in "MY OPINION" the best verse since I've been on the siccness.Like I said before your creativity is what sets you apart.

good battle

vote~~seak

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
tadou said:
Deuce was MURDERING cat with his vocabulary and subject content.....but that shit was TOO HARD to read.

Seak......by default
I'm gonna have to agree with this man here..As always,Deuce witty Slanguage was up to par on some verses but I started to get lost for awhile.The rhymes (where were they?) wasn't their to lead me from verse 2 verse

Jun 12, 2002
Aight boom...Good .....I Guess As Chris Tuccer Would Say '' You got Knocced the Fuccccc Out ''....Seak...I salute you..Dap My Nicca...And the Comments pretty Much covered every card in the Decc...

Anyone else wanna Battle...All you gotta do is Say Yes ( Establishes cats apply...Fatal, Dvious, Tadou and the likes..)...

...........Your Father...

Robin Banks....

Jun 12, 2002
Okay...Boom..I'm seeing Doubles...Dvious You a star......You Up too Bat champ....Set the Agenda...I'm at that...

...Tadou....You already Know What I'm doin'...It's all holy....Whenever you Ready....

........Your Father....

Robin Banks......