Deuce Click Deuce Click

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2006
One Part Statement, One Part question:

First off, for those that don't know. Grave Plott, which is comprised of Killa C and Liquid assain, has a new CD droppin in July. Alot of nasty guests on the album. Tech N9ne, Kutt Calhoun, Krizz Kaliko, Skatterman & Snug Brim, Deuce Klick, Brotha Lynch Hung, Haystak, and Spice 1, and some others who haven't been announced. I'll pick it up just for the features.

Here is my question. Who is in Deuce Click? I've never heard any info about Deuce Click besides Tech or Kutty dropping the name in a few songs.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
features look deep...and thats prolly tha only reason why ima check it out coz i aint feelin Killa C or any of that shit

Liquid Assasin is decent tho...pretty coo' in person too

Nov 14, 2005
techn9ne.me
I've never figured out why liquid assassin never went on his own, that fool can spit for real. killa c just stands there and talks, its not singing or rapping, it's terrible ^_^

Sep 26, 2002
tha_psycho said:
make some hot tracks and sell a cd or 1,000, sell some dope lyrics, or make some cool beats and sell them and get money then u might be able to get som features. or get signed to a label
i wasnt really being serious... but... all these so-called "no talent" mafakers... they must have some backing to get these features... be it artistic, monetary, or they just themselves believe they're the shit and front hella money on their crarft... i gotta respect that. i might hate the music but i gotta respect everybody who's out there doing something

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Twiztid One said:
Liquid Assassin needs too get tha fuck away from Killa C and he will shine . tha guy can flow , not sayin hes the best but can hold his own .
been sayin that for a long minute...hes got flow and a lifetime of potential over Killa C

Aug 21, 2002
I know how you can get them on there like most of these faggot cats. Have a rich mom or dad front you the money cause they really dont believe in you but dont care as long as their son is happy after a day of whining and boom your a song maker with C-List rappers... Ahem Aliaz...