Detroit tryin to take the Murder Captiol title back.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 26, 2003
Who really gives a damn? yeah its a bad thing.... but why put focus on it.......

amsterdam (700.000 citizens) had 17 murders last 2 months.. Amsterdam south-east distict (85.000 citizens) had 7 murders last 2 months (making it the most ever in the first 2 months)

Amsterdam And Roterdam Change murder Capitols of europian union ( murderates are around 8.0/8.5, ) becuzz holland is to most criminal country in the eu..... but how gives a shit...... that we are the most criminal wealthy country (after usa) and xtc is the most popular export product and the big citys having crazy asualt rates aint something to proud off...... Holland is also the most multicultural country of the eu... (along side of england) in rotterdam and amsterdam 50% of the poeple arent white...

but really how gives a shit???

Feb 26, 2003
Dont get me wrong mayne......... in that way i carre to...... i lost a very close family member and 2 homies becuz of murder......... but what can ya do about it....... we al know (i lived in omaha for a while and been to chi-town a couple of times) that the some/most midwest citys have crazy murderrates

i mean its awfull that so manny poeple got killed already in detroit...... may they al rest in peace and strenght be with the family and freinds........

but as i said what can ya do about it (on youre own not as a society bla bla) so why open a topic about it?????we al knew this shit kinda shit is hapening.......Its very very sad that this happens (i mean the murders)...... but opening topic about that shit alwayz has the impresion to me "yo mayne look how thugged out we are" (what probely wasnt the purpose off this topic...... but i stil think its pretty useless) we all know it happens..... so in that way i mean how carres....... (this is just my 2 cents and im out this topic)

Oct 10, 2002
also kansas city kansas whose stats are seperate from kcmo should be at the top but they don't make public their crime data to those companies who do the rankings. i don't know if the city is trying to protect its rep but with a pop of about 145000 and avg of 40-60 murders a year its close to rate of gary IN and compton both about same size. and its has a higher crime index overall according to homefair.com