Detroit gives Yung Berg "The Business"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
shits funny cuz a few days before this thread came up my girl was tellin me about how yung berg needed his ass whooped for his comment about dark skinned women... then i read a thread about it a couple days later...

everybody plugged, everybody got guns, and know someone who will pull them bitches. who you are don't mean shit.
one
real shit...

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
I heard what happen from a legit mofo. Berg was flat out disrespecting Blade Icewood r.i.p(a deceased detroit rapper) in the v.i.p when Icewoods song came on and some peeps heard him talking shit so they whooped his ass and his chain fell off so they took it.
Niggas in tha D LOVE Blade and Proof. Talkin stale on any one of em will quickly get you fucked up.

Oct 15, 2004
bro tommy lee said some shit bought kid rock at eminems super bowl bash at st andrews and got his shit split. so you alright no when berg ran his little mouth he would get it, from what i heard he was talkin about fuck detroit and all there rappers and he name a few. so somebodys got a nice new shiny chain.

Apr 25, 2002
We kicked it with Berg when I was riding with Payroll a lot went to his video shoot in the 100s. He more of a model than a rapper. You feel me? One of them arrogant, dress pretty, dont get my shoes dirty, type mutha fuckas. I dont sense any gangsterism. Folks got some gunners on his team though, but everybody do. You can't flash food in front of 1000 starving mutha fuckas without any reprecussions.
one

Aug 15, 2008
These niggas is Goof-Balls. Don't yell fuck so and so then go play in his backyard. He's lucky he ain't dead. Oh yeah tell Young Deez I'll give em a bag of skittles and my mommas old 10 speed for that chain.

Jun 10, 2007
We kicked it with Berg when I was riding with Payroll a lot went to his video shoot in the 100s. He more of a model than a rapper. You feel me? One of them arrogant, dress pretty, dont get my shoes dirty, type mutha fuckas. I dont sense any gangsterism. Folks got some gunners on his team though, but everybody do. You can't flash food in front of 1000 starving mutha fuckas without any reprecussions.
one

^^^ Yea I dont sense any gangsterism in him eitha. He a pretty boi

www.myspace.com/okla405nicca

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
one
The best post in this thread so far, and well said