DEPHINE A SELLOUT...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
edward james almos, for doing "road to el derado" (spelling?) , it depicted the mexica or aztecs as dumb asses in the movie , almos said we need to learn how to laugh at our selfs , fuckin ass hole

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
Anyone who is not true to them selfs.....they let certain things like money, friends etc. rule there mind and forget about who they are inside........

Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
I KEEP SEEIN CATS TALKIN ABOUT SO AND SO SOLD OUT AND ALL THAT, I JUS WANNA KNOW WHAT YALL CONSIDER A SELLOUT...ABA
I've been searching for the true definition of that word for years. People been callin me a sellout since elementary school. Apparently because I listen to No Doubt & Staind, at times speak with an extensive vocabulary, and have on a few ocassions dated outside my race.

However, in my own definition a sellout is one who forgets. Forgets where he/she comes from, forgets his/her identity. You can date outside your race......just don't justify it by sayin you do it because women/men of your own race aren't beautiful. When you sell out.....you deny who you are and where you come from. Ya'll feelin me?

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Re: Re: DEPHINE A SELLOUT...

PoeticChocolate said:
...my own definition a sellout is one who forgets. Forgets where he/she comes from, forgets his/her identity. You can date outside your race......just don't justify it by sayin you do it because women/men of your own race aren't beautiful. When you sell out.....you deny who you are and where you come from. Ya'll feelin me?
Sometimes you amaze even me lil sis.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Re: DEPHINE A SELLOUT...

Deep Thought said:

Sometimes you amaze even me lil sis.
Are you being facetious Bro? If not, thanks for the love Roach!

@ Villain Oh fa sho...Incubus is one of my favorite bands. I just might have to put that wallpaper on my desktop!

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
Well to me whenever a musician or artist comes out there is always a certain element that makes them who they are...as far as what they speak about, what the do, etc.....so when they loose there elementor go against it then thats when they become a sellout.