DENVERS "UNFORGOTTEN RECORDS" LABEL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I know them, they were featured on my first release: HUSTLIN CITY 2 CITY Vol. 1 and I have a few things I am doing with them now. Majority Mexican cats...but they work with damn near everyone in Denver, Co. Frog is the producer there and does most of the recording for alot of cats out in Denver.

I am from the Bay....been in Denver 3 mos. and like Cali...there is Northerner's and Southerner's but there isn't like an overwhelming amount of either out here. There is more Blood and Crip sets than anything that I have seen. Alot of Mexican Bloods as well.

Unforgotten is some cool cats and they all about they music and business, they aren't affiliated in any way except a stong love for the Brown. You'll find me most likely on their next release "Elevated Game Vol.2"

Stay Up,

Playa Rae.

Oct 10, 2002
hmm thats funny cuz i think even on the deuce mob album they holla out west 38th northside denver....

one thing i have heard about denver, is theres HELLA FINE WOMEN...

Apr 25, 2002
most tha real surenos/nortenos out here be out here cause they had no choice but to bounce from tha state they was in before...so they be on tha low. 38th is hella close to tha northside projects...hella smokers and chedders over there. 38th got chubbys and tha fantacia and its right off feds...everybody be ridin there in tha summer.

hell ya denver got nothin but bomb ass latinas...believe that