Denver

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2005
whats crackin in denver? is Montbello active or what, and whats up with the other northside and eastside hoods?
is ppl beefing hard between each other or is ppl just more laid back usually?
and what about racial shit, becuz in places like out in Riverside where I was at for a while the west side rivas and crip sets have been at it for a long time over some racial shit.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Federal Heights

Man, Federal Height is barely a city. It's a speck on the map. It's nothing to fear, nothing hard, nothing gangster...just trailer parks and apartments. What type of beef are you trying to stir up? Everybody minds their own out here. Just don't disrespect and you won't get chin checked. I don't understand your question or point? Rephrase your question or statement.

May 18, 2005
who said i was trying to stir shit up? all i did was ask how it was out there. i guess you dont know what its like when ppl are having problems with each other across town or whatever?
my question was simple, just in general what is the feeling like out there. is it chill, or are people more like always having something to prove, or just somewhere in between.
yeah it look small on the map but ive only been through denver once but not federal heights, and i thought everything was pretty much connected- aurora, federal heights, commerce city, denver city, etc.