DENVER RAP- FYPA?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2003
I Own it and have heard it. I like it. Their first album is better. THis album is only two of them, there is supposed to be three of them but one is locked up for shooting a cop. It's becoming more and more hard to find, so I recomend picking it up if you get a chance.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Not True. Ya wrong!!!

DezertEagle said:
I Own it and have heard it. I like it. Their first album is better. THis album is only two of them, there is supposed to be three of them but one is locked up for shooting a cop. It's becoming more and more hard to find, so I recomend picking it up if you get a chance.
That's not true @ DezertEagle. D-Man is out now, but he got locked up for a D-Case and Holding a strap while in possession of D. He's my homeboy. Just spoke to'em last week while we we're riding up the Fax. He never shot no Cop. He got locked up in 1995 on Colfax and Broadway for slanging D at the Bus Stop. The reason why he isn't on the 2nd release is because he was locked up when they recorded it. Besides that...he wouldn't have done the album with them anyways, because Gov and'em pocketed his portion of the procedes from that album. They jerked him while he was on lock. D-Man put out his first solo album in about 2000/01. It's called D-Man - Debut Of A D-Man. I still have 2 copies brand new sealed, but one's in my personal collection, so that means that I have 1 to sell, but I won't sell it for a long while. I also have 2 of FYPA's Debut album called DK ALL DAY, but it's the same situation. I only have 1 for sale, but it'll be a long time before I sell that extra one. In my opinion the 1st CD is Waaaaaaay better then the 2nd release, even though the second release is good too. D-Man was the most lyrical of all of them. He had the best flow. Gov's lyric's were nice too, but not as refined. Both came with Gangsta shit. The homie Mafioso was featured on it and he came hella tight on it too.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
sevenelevenloc said:
what was up with the first album, when they were dissing quik? was the story 'bout them whoopin' his ass at a concert true?
They didn't whoop Quik's ass. The homie Naman (RIP)did, but they talk about who and the situation in the song. Basiclly DJ Quik was disrespectin' throw up the B callin' niggas derogitory names like the dumb ass that he was back in the day. He didn't know that Denver was a Crip Town, especially at the old mammoth theathre, which is now called The Fillmore. It's located on Colfax and Clarkson and that's next to the East Side. The East Side is a Crip affiliated part of Denver. Quik just didn't know...he was having a good time, until he found out where he was and how we ran out here. Quik got his ass whooped. Then the foo' makes a song called just like compton, trying to diss Denver. That nigga lied like a Mofo on that songs. Back then nobody really knew what Quik was until, he did that.

Aug 5, 2003
sincere said:
That's not true @ DezertEagle. D-Man is out now, but he got locked up for a D-Case and Holding a strap while in possession of D. He's my homeboy. Just spoke to'em last week while we we're riding up the Fax. He never shot no Cop. He got locked up in 1995 on Colfax and Broadway for slanging D at the Bus Stop. The reason why he isn't on the 2nd release is because he was locked up when they recorded it. Besides that...he wouldn't have done the album with them anyways, because Gov and'em pocketed his portion of the procedes from that album. They jerked him while he was on lock. D-Man put out his first solo album in about 2000/01. It's called D-Man - Debut Of A D-Man. I still have 2 copies brand new sealed, but one's in my personal collection, so that means that I have 1 to sell, but I won't sell it for a long while. I also have 2 of FYPA's Debut album called DK ALL DAY, but it's the same situation. I only have 1 for sale, but it'll be a long time before I sell that extra one. In my opinion the 1st CD is Waaaaaaay better then the 2nd release, even though the second release is good too. D-Man was the most lyrical of all of them. He had the best flow. Gov's lyric's were nice too, but not as refined. Both came with Gangsta shit. The homie Mafioso was featured on it and he came hella tight on it too.
THanks for the correct info. I only could go with what I was told. Glad to hear he's out. The second album is definently missing something compared to the first. But the second one is still worth picking up. I have two copies of the first one as well and plan on selling neither of them anytime soon. I still see there first album as the best album out of Denver.

Sep 12, 2002
DezertEagle said:
whats does sound like- i see a few at store last week? is it hip hop or mobb shit? and do know when came out. it didnt have a year on it.

Aug 5, 2003
sincere said:
WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT IN "E SIDE LOVE" WHEN THEY SAY "WHEN WE SHOT THAT COP ON JUNE 10TH WE MADE OUR NAME."?

I THINK I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE ON THE SICCNESS BOARD THAT HE SHOT A COP, BUT THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO BEFORE THEY RE DID THIS BOARD AND THEY MUST OF JUST BEEN BLOWING SMOKE UP MY ASS.

BUT BETWEEN THAT SONG AND BEING TOLD HE SHOT A COP, THEY HAD ME BELIEVEING THAT SHIT. HOW LONG AGO DID HE GET OUT?

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
midwest314 said:
i got u man ill up it for u later do he got another solo too sincere??
Nah. He hasn't put out another solo album yet. Oh yeah, make sure that you're talking about the right D-Man, because there's this other D-Man outta Witchita, Kansas. His name is D-Man too and his album say's D-Man of the Scumbags - 2 G's Production. If that's who you're talking about...that's not the D-Man from FYPA.

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
sincere said:
Nah. He hasn't put out another solo album yet. Oh yeah, make sure that you're talking about the right D-Man, because there's this other D-Man outta Witchita, Kansas. His name is D-Man too and his album say's D-Man of the Scumbags - 2 G's Production. If that's who you're talking about...that's not the D-Man from FYPA.
nah i got this one D-Man - Debut Of A D-Man

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Smoke! Lol!

DezertEagle said:
WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT IN "E SIDE LOVE" WHEN THEY SAY "WHEN WE SHOT THAT COP ON JUNE 10TH WE MADE OUR NAME."?

I THINK I WAS TOLD BY SOMEONE ON THE SICCNESS BOARD THAT HE SHOT A COP, BUT THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO BEFORE THEY RE DID THIS BOARD AND THEY MUST OF JUST BEEN BLOWING SMOKE UP MY ASS.

BUT BETWEEN THAT SONG AND BEING TOLD HE SHOT A COP, THEY HAD ME BELIEVEING THAT SHIT. HOW LONG AGO DID HE GET OUT?
They didn't shoot no punk-ass cop! On the real man...do you think that they would be out 3 years later to make the DK Returns album after they bragged about shooting a Cop? It's all smoke in order to make a point for the title of the album. If you don't know what the title "DK" means...it was an old East Side reference to being a Denver Police Killa. That's why they took the picture in front of the Denver Police Memorial Statue thats located in front of the Denver City Jail. If you ain't been locked up...you probably wouldn't recognize that landmark. Thats what was the major significance to the title, album picture and purpose of that Rhyme. I'm from the Bello's, but I banged the East Side and that where the knowledge of this term "DK" came from. Ya'll shouldn't take every person's word as fact when they're rappin'. No pun intended, but are you from Denver or the sub's? How old are you? The only reason why I'm asking is because I can tell that you don't fully comprehend the Denver's Rap scene, Gangsta Mentality or Streets. Like I said, no pun intended, but it does show. D-Man's been outta Jail since late 1999 or early 2000. The reason why I know a lot of this stuff about this Denver Gangsta shit is because all real Gangsta and Former/Too Old To Trip Anymore Gangsta like myself all knew each other back in the days and today. I come from a time when Nigga's from the "E" couldn't cross Colorado Blvd Eastbound and a Park Hilla couldn't Cross it heading Westbound without worrying about gettin smoked. Back then you couldn't come to the Bello's if you weren't from the Bellz. The homie EDJ can speak on this too, because he was a real player in the game as well. Half of these cat's on here talk a whole lotta nuthin'. Don't get mislead by people like that. You should check their "G" File first.