Denver Crips.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
E

Epidemic

When the crip said at least he got cookies and Ginger ale. That was funny.

Epidemic

M

mizztech

rotf, my brother was tellin me bout that shit, sounded funny as hell...but i missed it...oh well...so what up im the only female on this board?

E

Epidemic

WHo cares crip or blood it doesnt matter your just products of the Governments to kill off the weak minded. No offense to true soldiers thta lost homies or friends but to people who think its cool to bang for fun fuck you your life doenst mean an ounce.

Epidemic

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
THE VILLE 31,
CHEK THIS SHIT OUT LOAK. YOU DON'T KNOW WHO YOU HOLLARIN' AT AND WHAT YOU TRYIN' TO DO. BUT IF YOU WANT FUNK AND THINK DENVER IS WEAK THEN HOLLA ON THE E-MAIL AND WE CAN HANDLE IT HOWEVA. [email protected]

YOU AIN'T TALKIN' TO NO LITTLE ASS KID THAT JUST WANTS TO RUN OFF AT THE MOUTH EITHA.

JIM BEAM,
THERE AIN'T NO 5 POINTS CRIP UNLESS SOME OF THE TRE-TRE gANgSTA CRIPS OR N-E OTHA EAST-SIDE SET BRANCHED OUT.

Apr 25, 2002
Just cuz EDJ use the internet you cant judge him and say he fake. How you gone say sumone a internet gang banger? When most of us use the sources the internet provides to branch our music out to other regions of the country. That Southpark episode is as real as the street life gets for sum of yall. EDJ I aint forgot bout you homie, I still got ya number.
one