DENVER BRONCOS vs kansas city qweefs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
iT'z Goin DoWn reAl biG in D~ToWn This sunDAy!bronCos GonnA smAsh on ThA qWeefs from k.C. and breAk eDDie kenisons leG!fuCkin lil TriCk...Then mAybe he Will leArn noT To run his mouTh AbouT Tha DenvA Den!

BRONCOS 23

qWeefs 14

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I seen that buster eddie kennison talkin shit on the news talkin about i'd rather be 11-1 then 7-5 n shit. Damh strait cause if the cheifs were 1-11 he'd quit lol. . .FUK EM AND THE REST OF THE CHIEFS!!!!

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
AOD said:
Yeah I seen that buster eddie kennison talkin shit on the news talkin about i'd rather be 11-1 then 7-5 n shit. Damh strait cause if the cheifs were 1-11 he'd quit lol. . .FUK EM AND THE REST OF THE CHIEFS!!!!

this game is Denvers season, it dont really mean shit but home field to the Chiefs.....I sho hate it that yall sorry ass bums are having such a shitty ass season after acquiring yalls "golden boy" who turned out to be a fuckin bum...if yall win yall gonna be 8-5 and the Chiefs will be 11-2....still 3 games outta first place for yall sorry ass hoes

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
LiuKang9mm said:
kc has no offense if its a shoot out broncs will murder em

ay you need to hollar at Raiden or something...for some damn sense...

chiefs aint got no wisdom?...

boy you a dumbass...you prolly dont even watch football...we lead the league in points scored...BUT WE AINT GOT NO OFFENSE??

you must have got confused and meant the Broncos...

anyway...Chiefs will win...
you Donkeys started the shit talkin...Kennison just replied...i hope you play your best game ...cause you donkeys are gonna need it...

FUCK DENVER!!!

chiefs 38
Donkeys 21

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
JLMACN said:
ay you need to hollar at Raiden or something...for some damn sense...

chiefs aint got no wisdom?...

boy you a dumbass...you prolly dont even watch football...we lead the league in points scored...BUT WE AINT GOT NO OFFENSE??

you must have got confused and meant the Broncos...

anyway...Chiefs will win...
you Donkeys started the shit talkin...Kennison just replied...i hope you play your best game ...cause you donkeys are gonna need it...

FUCK DENVER!!!

chiefs 38
Donkeys 21

lol........dude dont relize MK was like 10 years ago back on SNES and Sega

chiefs 34
jack asses 20