DENV @ INDY..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2005
Reptile said:
colts should take this shit most def... if manning gets in a good rythem then its all over

yall thoughts ?

If Colts win it's not going to be because of manning getting hot, it will be because Addai will get the rock about 30 times and rush all over us.

Mar 16, 2005
I actually have a feeling Harrsion will be the higher points guy this game...I would bet anything they put Bailey on wayne and Bly on Harrison...I like those match-ups better than bly on wane and champ on Marv.....

I really don't see manning having a great day...I say 240 and a td....Addai will be the killer 160 and 2 or 3 td's I say

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Damn these Bronco fans dont seem to confident!! We beat the colts last year to stop their undefeated season! I wish we played them this year! U guys have to have more confidence lol!! Got Em!!

Mar 16, 2005
what the fuck does me being confident have to do with the product of team thats on the field!

Like I have told everyone here before..sure I am a Broncos fan first...but I am also a realist and don't let me allegince get in my way of how to view a game.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Did I hit a nerve?? lolol Im well u seemed to pump up Cutler not to long ago that I thought u would be pumping up your team but I guess not!! Its all good. Im glad u relize whats up. Oh by the way did u see my boy V. Young monday night?? lol Got Em!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
thascary1 said:
I would bet anything they put Bailey on wayne and Bly on Harrison...
I would do the same and give Bly some help over the top. Bailey could make Wayne a non-factor... we'll see what happens.

Mar 16, 2005
CZAR said:
Did I hit a nerve?? lolol Im well u seemed to pump up Cutler not to long ago that I thought u would be pumping up your team but I guess not!! Its all good. Im glad u relize whats up. Oh by the way did u see my boy V. Young monday night?? lol Got Em!!!

did I see v.y.....bwhahahahhahaha

pumping up cutler.....bwhahahahahahaha

You must not read my posts very much. I was opposed to them starting cutler too early. I wasn't pumping up cutler as I was more talking down Young.

And too this point Cutler is still having a better year than Young.

Hell Young has almost half the yards of cutler.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
whatever man!! U keepin thinkin Cutler is better than Young!! U will learn someday i hope!! I wish the teams were oppisite and Cutler was on tennessee but its to bad cause u would see what I was talkin about!! But its all good!! Young is the man and the best QB in that draft hands down and he proved it last year and will prove it again this year, unless the madden curse kicks in which it has for like 10 str8 years!! Got Em!!

May 9, 2002
CZAR said:
whatever man!! U keepin thinkin Cutler is better than Young!! U will learn someday i hope!! I wish the teams were oppisite and Cutler was on tennessee but its to bad cause u would see what I was talkin about!! But its all good!! Young is the man and the best QB in that draft hands down and he proved it last year and will prove it again this year, unless the madden curse kicks in which it has for like 10 str8 years!! Got Em!!
How is YV "the best hands down"? Have you SEEN his stats? Bogth have near identical stats, except Cutler has nearly 2X the amount of yards thrown.

Cutler ended up with a higher Qb rating than VY last year, by almost 20 points.

To say VY is the best of the draft class is just ignorant to say the least. Why dont you stick to the Cowboys, cus its ovbious you know shit about anything else sports related.:ermm:

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
^^^ lol i dont think by 42.. lets not forget denver has the chance of intercepting plenty of passes on mannings dumb ass and when they get the ball they can pound it out with travis henry.. i think denver has a chance of winning but itll take an almost perfect game.. colts by 13

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
thascary1 said:
I actually have a feeling Harrsion will be the higher points guy this game...I would bet anything they put Bailey on wayne and Bly on Harrison...I like those match-ups better than bly on wane and champ on Marv.....

I really don't see manning having a great day...I say 240 and a td....Addai will be the killer 160 and 2 or 3 td's I say
what does your linebacking corps look like the season? cause manning likes to dump alot too so he just might......

and whats up with al wilson? damaged goods? we need help...

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
thascary1 said:

Manning 320, 3 TD's

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
I Fucked Your Mom said:
How is YV "the best hands down"? Have you SEEN his stats? Bogth have near identical stats, except Cutler has nearly 2X the amount of yards thrown.

Cutler ended up with a higher Qb rating than VY last year, by almost 20 points.

To say VY is the best of the draft class is just ignorant to say the least. Why dont you stick to the Cowboys, cus its ovbious you know shit about anything else sports related.:ermm:

Yo u are a idiot aint u!! Is that all yall jusge a player by is his stats?? Young isnt he same type of qb cutler is. 2ndly Young has by far the worst talent of the two and does more with less!! He is a winner and wins games for his team!! Cutler has yet to do that consistently! They are both still young but so far Young is betetr and further along as a nfl player!! f yall disagree thats fine but Im lettin yall know my take!! I would rather have Young easily!! Got Em!!