Deniro Farrar

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Yeah it was really great, I think I'd go as far as saying best album I've heard so far this year.

Young M @Young M

Props: up2nogood

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Ive been playing the Patriarch nonstop and gotta thank you guys for putting me up on game. Cliff of Death is so sick too.

i've seen the main attrakionz thread and know some of the associated collaborations. What Ryan Hemsworth shit is out there? Blue Sky Black death?

and yes ill do my own search too but help a playa out.

Props: up2nogood

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Video was eh I agree but holy shit at some of those comments on the youtube. Like, what.

Do mostly middle class white conservatives follow Noisey or something? I mean..

phony franchize 46 minutes ago
Video is cool, the beat and flow sounds dope. The message not so cool... Good stuff tho.
Bobby Greene 50 minutes ago
Yeah man this makes me wanna volunteer or do something productve in life. Sad.
sirlordford 1 hour ago
Guess I'm just a h8ta. I don't get the glorification of the worst parts of society. It's played out. I don't think Dinero is reveling in what Tookie became while in prison but what put him there.
I mean, yeah Deniro raps about street life 90% of the time and that's nothing new of course by any means, but the dude does it well and can spit in my opinion. Also I know that some people don't like that type of rap, but what the hell is going on with those comments lol.

Last edited: