..::demons::..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2004
I made this one. I had to scrap the other one of me that i posted cuz i forgot to save it under psd to. Sometimes im a moron.

Tell me what you all think of this

I dont know if the font goes with it or the red color but I thought it might look a lil good. tell me what you all think.

Apr 4, 2004
bgngraphics.com
I think its pretty cool I just don't like the grey I would rather see that lighter but it's cool. are you doing this for fun or are you serious about putting out an album. cause there could be copy right issue with that image of the demon if your didn't draw it.

May 2, 2004
im doing these for business and practice. im not gonna sell this one or nothin but for people can see what kinda work i can do. And also for the main part practice and see what people think about it and ways to improve.

Sep 5, 2003
Well i think thiers too much grunge brushes on it, especially over his face, id remove some over his face, n try not to make the text so simple, looks like u made it red n put a bevel on it, work wit texturesa lil bit more. The skull is pretty sicc though.

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
you know what, i can tell what you did... you got a grip of pictures and just faded them right?? well just a friendly tip... try to use blending options.. so that your picture comes out clearer and the pictures have a clean blend...looks coo tho!

May 2, 2004
yes and i dispaturated them. I thenk thats how you spell it (turn color to black and white.) and i threw in my pick then a pic of a notebook paper with writting on it and the skeleton.

ive still been trying to learn grunge brushes. I love that grunge look its one of my favs. but i cant find out how to install them. I found a real good site a while back but lost it and it was plain and simple on how to do that and othe rshit for photoshop.

Sep 5, 2003
You just donload the brushes, then go to your adobe folder, then presets, then brushes, n put all your brush sets there, then when you go onto photoshop, you can goto the top left corner where your brushes are, n click on the lil arrow, n load the brush.....

May 2, 2004
Now I feel stupid. Cuz that sounds easy.

I just want to say 1 thing to. Im sorry if i bother anyone with all these questions. Im new to this and if I do im sorry.

Thanx for the help it very very much appreciated. :)