Demon Souls

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Idk if theres already been a thread about this game but this is one RPG i'am really excited about thats comein out this year.. Only thing is its a PS3 exclusive at the moment, and since the games been out in japan for quite a while i was able to dig up a lot of info about the game and even some reviews.. heres one i found interesting :)

link to review: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/demons-souls-review

it looks like an awsome game.. I love the online features, because i'am not really too much of a full on co-op online game.. But the online features still let you play the game by you're self but they add cool things like being able to leave notes to others about future enemies a head, or being able to appear as phantoms to help other players thru difficult times, or appearing as a black phantom to kill another player and steal all his demon souls.. :)

can't wait till oct 6th, thats when its droppin i think.. or the 15th... sometime in oct lol

May 6, 2009
I heard this game was pretty damn good. Gonna snatch it up today or tomorrow. Here's a video I found on YouTube of the gameplay.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I jus read the whole gamespot review and i almost ran out to best buy and put it on credit there lol.. But i don't even think my car will make it that far wit' my breaks as shot as they are.. Plus i should prolly be spending my money on my breaks over Demon Souls.. Gonna have to wait till next friday to cop.. FUCK i been juiced bout this game for a minute i jus thought it was comein out next week so i didn't save up.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
its a very hard game

all the reviews for it say that its good

i havent played it because you cant get it here and even if you could i dont think i would play it because its supposed to be so hard and that puts me off playing it

but if you dont mind hard games then give it a go

Feb 6, 2009
its a very hard game

all the reviews for it say that its good

i havent played it because you cant get it here and even if you could i dont think i would play it because its supposed to be so hard and that puts me off playing it

but if you dont mind hard games then give it a go
coming to the uk

Apr 2, 2010
This game is too easy and gets boring fast....The control set up for the game is one of the worst I ever played and overall those bad controls make the game harder than what it really is...not including how shitty the storyline is and the ending will make you never play the game again unless you enjoy the gameplay which is hard for me to do....

I'd give it a 2/10..one of the worst games I've played recently