Dem Go Gettaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Wassup everybody, I'd just like to say thanks to everyone who downloaded our song on the southwest-connection.com vol.3 compilation. Thanks to you guys we were in the top 3 downloads finishing behind Bun-B and just ahead of Three 6 Mafia. Thanks for showing the world that STL got some heat too!!!!

And the album "Undisputed" will be out early next month keep checking for it at www.gogettaz.com

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Actually man we feel obligated to let the entire city know we run it so we'll be giving away about 3,000 cd's in STL. The times and locations will be posted at www.gogettaz.com when the release date becomes official. This album should pretty much put an end to any "competition" we may have, lol.

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Cesolito- it'll be available for purchase on several sites on the internet including www.gogettaz.com but just hit me up on the e-mail and we can probably work somethin out.

Midwest314- yeah i'll be sure to post on here to let the STL peeps know where we'll be. And yeah, as far as that "competiton" shyt goes you already know what it is. Peeps ain't got nothin goin for themselves so they keep me and my niggaz names in they mouth but it's good though we bout to put all that shyt to rest. Check my next post, lol.

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
Shyt my nigga I really don't know or care, lol. These dudes are never on my mind I mean ever but yet they always got my name in they mouth. You think if a nigga got a problem he'll come to me wit the shyt(713-9605) but I guess not. We bout to get this money real quick then you'll never hear another word from me about these cats but you'll continue to hear the whispers about ya boy right here.

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
yea homie i feel you.... shit aint gone never change.. no matter the outcome in these streets we bangin that shit daynjaaaaaaaaaa puttin out bottom line cant wait for that new shit..... young n hungry the hottest shit i heard out of stl in a fukin minute keep doin yo thang manne holla at ya boi

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
midwest314 said:
yea homie i feel you.... shit aint gone never change.. no matter the outcome in these streets we bangin that shit daynjaaaaaaaaaa puttin out bottom line cant wait for that new shit..... young n hungry the hottest shit i heard out of stl in a fukin minute keep doin yo thang manne holla at ya boi
I appreciate you ridin' wit me midwest but you ain't gotta keep respondin to these dudes man. Let them do that. He got all his dickriders on here to talk shyt cuz he know once the chatter is silenced and the music starts playin it's a done deal. I should put an instrumental up against y'all song cuz them beats ain't where it's at.

Feb 8, 2003
Daynja said:
Cesolito- it'll be available for purchase on several sites on the internet including www.gogettaz.com but just hit me up on the e-mail and we can probably work somethin out.
Ill get at you pimpin actually I think I got your old E Mail address from back in 2003. PM your new one if it changed. Also tell Kloseout to get back at me so we can finish that business convo me him and Myschief had back a year or two ago when they first moved to Georgia. I lost they numbers when I moved and got a new cell phone number.

Aug 26, 2002
for the "What's The Business" , never heard it....................Last I heard the actual SWC site was gone but Trmnds was still doing the mixtapes like he said he would ..................

Mar 11, 2003
bottomlinerecords.8m.com
jesse james said:
for the "What's The Business" , never heard it....................Last I heard the actual SWC site was gone but Trmnds was still doing the mixtapes like he said he would ..................

you're a liar, you haven't heard the song but you asked KloseOut why he isn't on it?? How you know he wasn't on the song if you ain't heard it?? You know you heard it and so does everyone else on here.