Del Interview Up At Dubcnn NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
Dubcnn had the chance to talk with Oakland legend, Del. It went so well, we're actually doing a part two of the interview, hence why it seems as if it cuts off at the end. He talks about his up coming project 11th Hour, the possibilities of Hiero or Gorillaz' projects, his health problems and MUCH much more. Check out the Del interview now!!!
www.dubcnn.com

WAKE UP AND DON'T SLEEP ON A LEGEND!

Jul 19, 2004
Good Looking on Posting the Del Interveiw

Del is a Bay pioneer, it's understandable it's affecting his health. I just hope all is well. Good Interview tho. I remeber Del used 2 be at Cue's Records Store dropping off packages in 94....It juss shows what patience and persistance will get you. He mo successful now after the platinum success he tasted....One love on this interview

dray

Sicc OG
Oct 7, 2004
i've been listening to del's music since 91'. i'm glad to see that he's still doing his thing. i'm about to checkout the interview now.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
if that shit ever drops....made the title make alot more sense now though,got us waiting till the 11th hour