Defy quit being a corinthian and take the bet..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
If the Raiders get more than 8 wins next season you'll get your $100 ...

it's pretty obvious you don't have any kind of faith in your team...

and I'm not even betting on who'll have the better record because we all know which team will be in the playoffs again..

but take this bet or forever have a vagina for a beating heart....

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
HA HA HA HA HA

4-12 or 6-10 ........ ha ha
lol....put $ on that!
either put your money where your mouth is or bounce the fuck out the thread, point blank period.
$100 the raiders finish below the 49ers again.......scary man never wins! ask Sol 1! he refused my $250 dollar bet and offered me a chump change $50 dollar bet because he knew better than that....

you ready breh? because I am!
you completely ignored that

I don't know how many times I have to explain this to you, but I don't care about the 49ers. We are in a Raiders thread, you either bet on the Raiders or get out the thread. you said double digit losses, you wanna put that $100 that we'll get 10+ losses?
take the bet or stfu my ninja!

the offer it's there or are you scared? I'll bump it to $150 ...how about that?
you're hella dumb. defy never even said the Raiders would have a better record than the Niners... YOU said the Raiders would have 10 or more losses next season, yet you're scared to bet on it.

not to mention, Defy's bet was out on the table first, you were scared so you offered a more favorable bet

QUIT BEING SCARED!
lol he made the offer, but never offered anything..

so there's my offer...money on the table! $150 .... sounds like he's scared to take the bet..

I'm so serious about my cash son! I know how to win and lose!

ask sol 1 ..he's so upset with me that he even unfollowed me from twitter .. ha ha ha
Ok, I bet you $150 that the Raiders have more than 6 wins next season

you scared?
The bet is the 49ers finish with a better record AGAIN ..... take it or leave it alone...
^ seems like Dfresh thinks raiders will win more then 6 games lol
I don't think the Raiders will have a better record than the Niners... I NEVER said that. If I don't believe it will happen... why the FUCK would I bet on it???

if you think the Raiders will have 10 or more losses... why won't you bet on THAT? quit being scared you fucking pussu

put up or shut up. you talk all this shit then you're scared to put your money where your mouth is

like you said... "SCARY MAN NEVER WINS"

[video=youtube;C5H-QixEO54]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5H-QixEO54[/video]
$150 that the Raiders will 9 or fewer losses. the 49ers have nothing to do with this thread or this bet. take it and continue your hater ass shenanigans in this thread or leave the thread.

all the Raiders have to do is lose 10 times, which you're confident about, for you to win $150.
lol So the both of you are scared to take my bet....looks like you guys don't have no kind of faith in your team.....

Already have 3 bets going with my boys that are raiders fans ..one for $350 and the other two for $100 each...
I'm willing to take the bet, we are betting on the Raiders unless you're a scary little bitch, which it sounds like because you keep mentioning some other team that is not the Raiders in a Raiders thread.
I thought we was betting on who has the better record in the upcoming season...

that's the actual bet, I see what you are trying to do.......

my bet still in place, so when you ready to take it..just let me know..
we never said anything about the 49ers, you said 10+ loss season for the Raiders so I said let's bet on that. You brought up the 49ers. I said I'm willing to bet on the Raiders. You brought up the 49ers again. So I'm trying to officially say I'm willing to accept a bet on the Raiders. Oh look, you're talking about the 49ers again.

If you want to bet on the Raiders and that they'll have a 10+ loss season next year, put your money where your mouth is (or where your fingers type?).....if not get out the thread.
word. He's already punked out and won't bet on what I called him out on, his allegiance to the 49ers have nothing to do with this thread or that bet.
DFresh... you're a fucking pussu. Defy was the one who offered the original bet... based on what YOU said about the Raiders. you're scared to do it so you offered a bet with more favorable terms for you. we weren't saying anything about the niners... put your money where your mouth is, chump
So you guys don't think the Raiders can have a better record than the 49ers next season?

that's the bet I'm offering ...on which team finish with the better record ...

lol M @moefiya fucking pussies scared to bet and have no faith in your team ..what happened to "commitment to excellence"? ha ha
I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE 49ERS. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THIER RECORD. I DON'T CARE IF THEIR RECORD IS BETTER OR WORSE THAN THE RAIDERS. THE 49ERS ARE AN NFC TEAM SO THAT MAKES THEM NOT MATTER TO MY TEAM.

All I see is you're too much of a scared bitch to take the bet so you keep bringing up your team. The bet is about the Raiders, if you ain't trying to bet on the Raiders then kick rocks.
no, I don't think the Raiders will have a better record than the Niners. Therefore, I am not going to bet on it. I'm a realistic fan and I call it like I see it

with that being said, I think we will have more than 6 wins

you think the Raiders will have 10 or more losses, you clearly stated that, did you not?

Why will you not make that bet with me or Defy? <----------- ANSWER THIS QUESTION!!!!

quit ducking and dodging the question
who said I'm ducking and dodging the question? it's like you guys are ducking & dodging the original bet..on which team ends with the better record...
the original bet was 10+ losses for the Raiders. your counter bet which was rejected was something to do with the 49ers.
you rejected the original bet, idiot
lulz

my bet always been ... "niners win with a better record than the raiders"

you guys believe your team will do good, why not take my bet?
ok, so since you won't take the bet, the original bet, the only bet that matters you can now exit the thread.
first of all, I think my team will do WELL.

Doing GOOD would be something like working at a homeless shelter or donating money to a foundation to help mentally challenged individuals such as yourself, but I digress.

Just because I think the Raiders will have success doesn't mean I think they will have a better record than the Niners. The Niners are coming off a 13-3 season, the Raiders are coming off an 8-8 season, and have a brand new coaching staff in place... there's a lot of unknown factors to assume they'll do better than the Niners, who have already proven they can have a lot of success with their current coaching staff and roster.

ok... now, please answer this question without mentioning the 49ers.... ok, you ready, Dfresh? Here it comes...

IF YOU TRULY BELIEVE THE RAIDERS WILL END THEIR 2012-2013 SEASON WITH 6 OR LESS WINS, WHY ARE YOU AFRAID TO BET MONEY ON THAT?

answer THAT question right there! don't talk about the bet you proposed, don't talk about the Niners. JUST answer THAT question. If you don't answer THAT question, then please do not respond at all, because you would be wasting my time.
you're right bro. I try not to give into these morons looking for attention, but sometimes I can't help it

I will not feed the trolls.

Dfresh, if you decide to man up and accept my bet, let me know, if not.... kick rocks. this conversation is done.
I'm not upset with you. i unfollowed you because you Troll on twitter like you Troll on here.

I'm not interested in what you have to say homie. No hard feelings though.

but yeah quit being scared and take Defy's bet.
from the Raiders thread. Bet is 10+ losses and you win, 7+ wins and I win. No other bets matter.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Why won't you bet me DFresh? I thought the Raiders were hella weak, so why are you too scared to put your money where your mouth is, scary man never wins......unless its thescary1...

so are you too scary to put your money up? you think the Raiders will go 6-10 or 4-12 in 2012, so be confident about it....you want it $100? $150? too rich for you? we can do $50, its whatever.
quit being scared DFresh
lolllll you mad tho!

you scared to take my bet....the original bet!

ha ha

$100 the Raiders don't go over 8 wins...take it or keep on dodging and ducking the original bet and most likely you'll duck this one too!
original bet always has been and always will be you predicting 4-12 or 6-10 and me saying put money on that. you tried to switch it up adding the 49ers to the mix, now you talking bout I should bet on 9+ wins? that just shows you're a scared ass bitch. either put your money where your mouth is or shut that troll shit up. you were confident on 10+ losses, I'm confident on the under, why not bet on that?
I would've been ok with negotiating a bet that works for both of us, but he's only trying to make things work in his favor.
lol he went from 4-12 to 6-10 to now 8-8
lol D @DJMERK7 still not wanting to take my bet...

it's pretty obvious none of you raider fans have confidence in your team winning more than 8 games..

man up and take the bet..... ha ha

Sol 1 .. I have faith in you...take the bet bro!
Just because I'm a fan, doesn't mean I'm an idiot. Obviously, that's not the case with you.

I don't think the Raiders are going to do shit this year. I don't think they will win more than 6 games as I've stated already.
You said they wouldn't win more than 6 but now you're switching it up.
It was funny and now it's just sad.
So many parents do drugs while pregnant and have children like this.
What a sad world. I'm sure he wears a really cool helmet though, like a Ray Wersching throw back.
You're ducking out of the bet? Ok....make sure you duck out off all the Raider threads too.
from the "DFresh is a scary little bitch who won't bet me" thread

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm willing to bet you and Meta4ical is willing to bet you. You have all this faith in a 10+ loss season for the Raiders, put your money on that or shut that shit up.

Dec 4, 2006
lol so because I replied to Sol 1 with 4-12 or 6-10 ..you're gonna base yourself off that?

I'm making it more fair to you... if they get more than 8 wins..you get the $100 ...

Meta don't even wanna take the bet, great minds think alike....maybe you haven't realized it YET...but you still reaching to a star that you can't touch son!

so like I said...accept it or forever remind yourself that you have a hairy funky vagina for a beating heart...

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
8 or more wins? so now you want me to bet on a 9-7 or better season? and what happens if its 8-8? you win? that's some bitch ass shit that a female would do, but since you're a bitch i'll put a bitch bet on it and bet you 49¢

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm willing to put real money on that 10+ loss season bet. That's what I said put money on so that's what I'm basing my bet on, your prediction for the Raiders 2012-13 season.

Dec 4, 2006
YOU SCARED.............I'm done..... your heart is a beating vagina...buy some tampons for that bleeding heart breh......

PM me when you accept my offer...like Rappin' 4 Tay, I'll be around..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
you went from the Raiders will have a losing record to saying they'll be 8-8. your tampon string is showing. Don't come back into any Raider threads sis-goon.

Dec 4, 2006
Hope this video motivates you Defy ....

[video=youtube;HeT1uc0-sOw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeT1uc0-sOw&feature=related[/video]

Dec 4, 2006
any of you can take the bet... where's your "commitment to excellence" tradition at?

or "just win baby" ... ha ha

me vs all the raiders fans = ME WINNING! haha