Deftones Diamond Eyes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's above average and certainly better then 90% of the other more mainstream rock out there these days.

and as much as I like the Deftones and will always support their stuff, they will never top..

.. I still listen to that album from front to back quite often these days.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Hell yeah, White Pony is and more than likely always will be their best album. I just don't listen to it as much anymore cause it makes me miss doing drugs.

Mar 18, 2003
Listening to this album right now. So far so good. I sort of drifted away from them after their delf-titled album. Not because they weren't releasing good music or anything but because I started listening to other types of music. My question is how does Saturday Night Wrist compare to their previous works? I literally have not heard a single song from it :\

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I loved white pony and was going to redownload it and came upon diamond eyes. it's coo, although there are songs I definitely have to take off my ipod now. I know I heard one other deftones album and wasn't particularly impressed, but I have no clue which one. I need more deftones in my life

Jan 28, 2005
Sextape is one of my favorite tracks on this album. I listened to it probably a dozen times before I downloaded.

I used to listen to Adrenaline A LOT, never gave their other albums much of a chance. After grooving with Diamond Eyes for the past week though I think I'll check out their other records as well.

Apr 25, 2002
Decent album.....I'm not a big Deftones fan. I saw them at a show two nights ago and it was cool, but still not all that impressed with them.......