defining year for LT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
after watching him against the raiders and taking into consideration games going back to that one playoff game he sat out pretty much the how game, im putting it out there that the first half of the year will tell us wether lt is done or not, which i think he is...its a trip how fast runningbacks fall...one year lt is juking kiving and running like a videogame, then it seems hes like 3 steps behind himslef /

Jan 12, 2006
i dont think so much that he is completely done. it has to do more with the chargers finding a new starting RB with sproles. i think its time for LT to find a new squad because he isnt the leader of the chargers anymore. its RIVERS team

Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
Really, who cares!!! I'm tired of hearing people talk about LT and is he done,
or he fell off..shit I'm tired of hearing LT talk about how he ain't done. He's 30yrs old and has been at it since 2001- standard shelf life for an NFL running back...so yes it's ending.
The chargers beat him to death his first couple of years, catching over a hundred passes while rushing 35 times a game..he was all we had back then.that shot catches up to you.
He only rushed 13 times on Monday and though he did average 4.5 yds a carry, it's just not enough for an assesment yet. You must take into consideration that he has an average line that now has become below average because of injuries

Jan 12, 2006
Really, who cares!!! I'm tired of hearing people talk about LT and is he done,
or he fell off..shit I'm tired of hearing LT talk about how he ain't done. He's 30yrs old and has been at it since 2001- standard shelf life for an NFL running back...so yes it's ending.
The chargers beat him to death his first couple of years, catching over a hundred passes while rushing 35 times a game..he was all we had back then.that shot catches up to you.
He only rushed 13 times on Monday and though he did average 4.5 yds a carry, it's just not enough for an assesment yet. You must take into consideration that he has an average line that now has become below average because of injuries
co-sign! sucks for LT he has all those stats but no super bowl apperances to back it up. thats going to be his only weak thing on his resume. he shouldve left the chargers a long time ago to a team that actually can make it to a super bowl