Define "Anti-American"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2002
www.facebook.com
^^^^

I may very well disagree with this country on many accounts...

But then some people are very extremist with their views. Its like...

"HEY LOOK...LOOK!.... I AM MAKING MY *MAD* FACE NOW!!!!"

The extremists just want attention. Whether they are anti-american, anti-iraqi, or anti-olestra...

Nov 8, 2002
Anyone who wishes harm against America, or its People.
Anyone that takes a stand with another country against The USA.

Nov 8, 2002
Once again I see that sBrownoze is hearing my name by his girl so much that he needs to say it at least thre times a day.

I'm glad You have taken a Liking to me. Send your girl back oer tonight.

Apr 25, 2002
I'd say someone who is "Anti-American" is against not only the US government, but the whole idea of American society. It would probably be someone who is on the extreme left of the political spectrum.....

An Anarchist maybe?

May 5, 2002
Don't cry like a lil slut everytime your named is mention. If your participating on this board your subject to criticism, if you don't like it, GTFO ------>

Feb 17, 2003
someone who is anti-american hates everything that makes up the American culture

rap music, football, the nba, silicon valley, hollywood, new york city, movies, baseball, the 1000s of universities around this country, our financial power, our media power, mtv, cable television, our economics, the us bank system, mcdonalds, chilis bar and grill, taco bell, 16 year olds driving cars, budwieser, coors light, millers, jack daniels, california grown mairjuana, cocaine for movie stars, marlbou ciggerettes, ford trucks, corvettes, SUVs, convertibles, air n coniditioning, freedom of speech, rolling stone magazine, playboy magazine, hustler, the acadamey awards, the billboard music charts, the golden gate bridge, the empire state building, yellowstone national park, the grand canyon, las vegas

all of the above, and a million other things are what makes up the American culture, and people who are anti-American, are anti-all of the above and some. And I give a big fuck you to all those types of people.