Def Jam Rapstar PS3/Xbox 360

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2006
Pretty much...Kinda like the SingStar games and the singing portion of RockBand/Guitar Hero: World Tour.

I think it would be pretty sick if you could put your own beats on and record stuff.

Nov 8, 2007
SOME SONGZ TO BE FEATURED

"Whatever You Like" -T.I.
"Put On" - Young Jeezy
"Hypnotize" - The Notorious B.I.G.
"They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.) - Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth
"Right Round" - Flo Rida
"Gold Digger" - Kanye West
"Always on Time" - Ja Rule
"Rapper's Delight" - The Sugarhill Gang
"Molotov 4" - Sefyu
"Mein Block" - Sido
"Stand Up" - Ludacris

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
i get the feeling its just gonna be mostly trash songs I wouldnt wanna sing along to anyway.....how bout something challenging like Po Pimp by Do or Die or Be Warned by Tech N9ne....at least make the shit interesting.....ahaha

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Def Jam Rapstar, the hip hop karaoke title from 4mm Games, will be out on October 5 for the 360, PS3 and Wii. And it'll live and die on the strength of its tracklist, which at the moment, looks...decent!

In addition to the tracks we already know about, 4mm this morning revealed seven more, and if you prefer your rap to be from the 20th century, you're in luck. The seven are:

Biz Markie, "Just A Friend"
Drake, "Best I Ever Had"
Ice Cube, "It Was A Good Day"
Outkast, "So Fresh & So Clean"
Pete Rock & CL Smooth, "TROY"
Redman & Method Man, "Da Rockwilder"
Salt N Pepa, "Push It"

Ice Cube? Redman & Method Man? Well played, 4mm, well played.

In addition to the licensed tracks, 4mm have presented DJ Premier (Gang Starr) and Just Blaze, who will be providing some of the beats for the game's freestyle mode (with more DJs to come, we're told).

As we said above, it'll be out on October 5 in the US, in a bundle that includes the game and a wired mic. It'll cost $70 on PS3 and 360, and $60 on Wii

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Those Def Jam fighting games sucked ass anyway. This game will be fun when it's like 35 bucks used and you have enough 211.
fight for new york was a fun game....icon was awful

i might be into this game if they can improve the tracklist with songs i like or even possibly be able to load your own songs.....but really i would want challenging songs.....