DEEPSLEEPGANG HITTNG THE 916/530 THIS WEEKEND!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
YE$, WE FINALLY MAKING IT OUT TO THE 916/530 AREA$ THE COMING WEEKEND! MIGHT HAVE TO MAKE IT THE WHOLE WEEKEND BUT FOE $HO $ATURDAY WE GON TOUCH DOWN EARLY MORNING RAIN OR $HINE. WE HITTING $ACRA-WOODLAND-YUBA-CHICO AND OTHER $URROUNDING AREA$ $O IT'$ OFFICIAL! THE WHOLE CAMP WE BE OUT THERE WITH 'BLOCKMADE' AND 'VOICES IN MY HEAD' ALBUM$ AND OTHER PROMOTIONAL GOOD$. $O LET U$ KNOW WHERE THE $POT$ AND $TORE$ I$ AT.

-JUNEBUG-

Sep 10, 2005
Hit up both Dimple Records, and if your going to be selling them on the street, hit up the malls. Arden Fair on Arden Way & Downtown Plaza-Old Sac. If your out here Sunday afternoon-evening, you should be able to catch some homeboys cruising Miller Park at the East end of Broadway.

Apr 25, 2002
id like to pick up one of those voices in my head album, I gotta chance to listen to a few of them tracks and they was fire.......

WE PRETTY MUCH LOOKING AT THE AREA OF $AC A$ A WHOLE TO HIT UP WHETHER IT BE THE MOM AND POP$-UNDERGROUND IN $AC-DIMPLE$ IN $AC. WE GOT BOUT 11 MOM$ AND POP$ WE GON HIT $O WE BU$Y FEEL ME. WE WILL HIT BARNEY'$ IN WOODLAND AND UNDERGROUND IN YUBA CITY AL$O. WE'LL $EE IF WE MAKING IT UP TO CHICO DUE TO ALL THE $TORE$ WE GOT LINED UP BUT THAT WILL BE A DECI$ION MADE THAT DAY!

-JUNEBUG-

-ALL TIMES ARE ESTIMATED-

ALL THE$E TIME$ ARE E$TIMATED DUE TO THE FACT THAT MO$T OF THE TIME WHEN WE HIT ROAD TRIP$ WE TEND TO GET $IDE TRACKED BUT HERE$ A ROUGH E$TIMATE ON WHERE WE GON BE AT. WE PLAN TO HIT YUBA CITY JU$T BECAUSE WE HAVE $O MANY $TORE$ N $ACRA. $O UNDERGROUND YUBA CITY AT ABOUT 10-11 THEN THE $ACRA AREA AT AROUND NOON TILL BOUT 4 THEN BARNEY'$ WOODLAND BOUT 4:30 ON BUT AGAIN ALL TIME$ ARE E$TIMATED AND THO$E THAT I GOT CONTACT FOR I WILL HIT YOU PER$ONALLY $O WE CAN MEET UP!

-JUNEBUG.DEEP$LEEPGANG$TA-

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
what it do?

there is a spot in Sacramento called fashion city on franklin & furitridge. they'll let you come thru to put up posters and leve promo stuff. that's where the hood goes to get fresh for the weekend.

hit me when you're in town....I got showcases jumpin' off from May14th, 'til the end of summer.

peace.

BETO916 said:
what it do?

there is a spot in Sacramento called fashion city on franklin & furitridge. they'll let you come thru to put up posters and leve promo stuff. that's where the hood goes to get fresh for the weekend.

hit me when you're in town....I got showcases jumpin' off from May14th, 'til the end of summer.

peace.
YEAH WE GON HIT UP FA$HION CITY II ON FRANKLIN BLVD.HOLLA AT ME ON A PM WIT CONTACT $O I CAN HOLLA ONCE WE TOUCH DOWN IN $ACRA HOMIE

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Tha deep sleep fam waz koo az fuck chilled wit em 4 a min at a couple of spotz got some posterz N that blockmade cd shit iz tight if you ain't got it yet go get that mutha fucka

YE$, THE $ACRA HOMIE$ $HOWED MAJOR LOVE WHETHER IT WA$ DOWNTOWN-NORTH$IDE-$OUTH$AC.$HIT MEET UP WITH A GANG OF HOMIE$ FROM VARRIO NORTH $ACRA.MEET WIT THE HOMIE RUDY FROM FRANKLONE($K91666) MUCH LOVE FOR THE $UPPORT HOMIE MAN NEXT TIME WE UP THERE WE HOLLA AT YOU FOE $HO.MEET WITH THE HOMIE FROM THE HIGHLAND$ (MICKEY916) COO LIL HOMIE RIGHT THERE $HIT HIT HELLA $POT$ ALL OVER $ACRA $O IF YOU IN THE AREA THEN COP THE ALBUM$.$ACRA GOT$ MAJOR LOVE FROM THE DEEP$LEEPGANG$TA$!