DEEP THROAT..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

goingallout said:
Hey stupid white boy your pictures are hogging up the server
no

YOU'RE hoggin up the server with yo' gay antics

an' u makin us hog up even mo' space so we can clown yo ass

:mad:

EA

G

goingallout

He's a Flip right? Just get him a one way ticket to PI and he can buy some pussy for $2, and have it all night. Or if thats too far just give him directions to Castro St., I'm sure one of those guys, I mean girls, will take care off him. They love virgins.
-Ladynut Loc

On the real.
East oakland 4 life fuck Union City and all the Flips like EA

G

goingallout

He's a Flip right? Just get him a one way ticket to PI and he can buy some pussy for $2, and have it all night. Or if thats too far just give him directions to Castro St., I'm sure one of those guys, I mean girls, will take care off him. They love virgins.

- Lady Nut Loc

Listen Lady she spits real game

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

okay, shut the fucc up with that already. it's not funny and nobody is laughing

cake ass mufuccas

:devious:

EA

May 15, 2002
www.oaklandbanshees.com
goingallout said:

- Lady Nut Loc

Listen Lady she spits real game
No you listen here..........

I'm just laughin at this shit, its funny to me. But stop puttin my name in your mouth. Just cause I let you pay for my hair & nails doesn't mean I like you. Don't get it twisted.

W

whoisit

LadyNut is a dirty bitch. That bitch sucks midget dicks. She is also
a big ass chicken head. She be getting trained by some West Oakland Accorn no teeth and one niggas

W

whoisit

You dirty ass crusted pussy , rash scratching nappy ugly flat chested sewer breathe bitch