Deep Sleep Records Update

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
It'll make a certain people happy to see me write that none of them are. And none of them are.

Folks will hear for themselves next week.
THAT'S THE FUCKING BUSINESS HOMIE!

I mean...there's some hyphy shit that i have liked, but it's time to move out of that stage and get back into the basics you feel me?

Jun 12, 2004
deepsleeprecords.com
Nah, we're not putting them out next week. Just the snippets. I'm not going to hype them up. The albums will speak for themselves.

We will have hype though. I guarantee that.

THAT'S THE FUCKING BUSINESS HOMIE!

I mean...there's some hyphy shit that i have liked, but it's time to move out of that stage and get back into the basics you feel me?
To me, doesn't really matter at this point. If any of the albums came out that way, I wouldn't have had a problem with it. Not my cup of tea but different strokes for different folks.

Aug 20, 2003
THATS GOOD NEWS. I TALKED 2 REDRUM A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO.THATS COOL THAT EVEYTHINGS WORKING OUT.ALL THOSE RELEASES ARE GUNNA BE TIGHT.THERES GUNNA BE ALOT OF TIGHT RELEASES 2 BUMP THIS SUMMER.

May 2, 2002
CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR THESE ALBUMS! AND TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW.. ME AND DEEPSLEEP JUST FINISHED A BANGIN TRACK FOR MY SOLO ALBUM. SLEEPY ON THE BEAT FEAT. ME, PISTOL CEE N REDRUM.. THE HOMIE DOUGHBOY WAS THERE WHEN WE DROPPED THE TRACK N HE CAN TELL YOU IT'S GONNA BE AN ANTHEM FA SHO!!

Feb 23, 2006
oh wuz zup big oso i wrote about u homie on that new mod thread check it out homie. o yea to the people saying i hope it aint no hyphy shit SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! u dont like it go buy some jay-z 50 cent milk man wut ever the fuck is on mtv square ass nigga stop the hate on the music u listen to