Deep Rooted

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2010
Is Deep Rooted still a group or did they break up? I use to see them all around San Diego (biggest name in San Diego Hip-Hop), but now not so much. I know that Brady is doing solo stuff and Johaz the same.

Oct 2, 2006
There still a group just havent concentrated on new material. Johaz and Brady got solo projects in the works, Brea got married and I believe had a kid, Dj Artistic gigged up from his Dj stuff. Im sure they will come together soon enough though and hit the town as usual.
peace
CROS1

Apr 30, 2010
Thanks. Yea they are without a doubt the biggest hip-hop group ever from San Diego. Not many mc's or groups can perform "live" here, but they actually put on a show worth watching. Hope they come out with new material. Also Blame One is a huge act here.

Dec 9, 2008
Thanks. Yea they are without a doubt the biggest hip-hop group ever from San Diego. Not many mc's or groups can perform "live" here, but they actually put on a show worth watching. Hope they come out with new material. Also Blame One is a huge act here.
Blame and Myself are rocking with LuckyIam of Living Legends & Sojourn, next saturday 8/28 @ Beachside Grill in Oceanside.....roll out.