DEEP EAST ALIAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

to tell you the truth, i don't really need to know who it is

i just want him in my trunk not now, but RIGHT NOW

F

felixmitchell

You cant stop me Haters. Deep East Oakland in the House

You want to see me, then come see us. We have PASU folks in SFSU . I am from Deep East Oak. You haters are lost

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

hahahaha you can run but you caint hide muthafucka we all know that you a square ass prom date ass colonel save a hoe ass slut who aint never shot a nigga in yo life talkin bout you got folks in SFSU naw fuck that muthafucka that's you that's goin to SFSU wit your straight A havin ass talkin bout you a hogg bitch you aint never did a lick of dirt in yo life so raise on up befo' you get dealt with

Apr 26, 2002
This shit is hella funny..

He takin up more than 3 slots on this board.. ya'll at work or at home searching for him.. and wasting your time... if tha lil suckelle is exposed.. all he'll do is hide if he can, shea said he knows who he is.. and in all real talk.. if he keeps talking shit.. I would assume shea gone expose his ass, I really hope its not sumbody I think it is.. cuz i would love to smash on this cat ... but in all real talk... he beat us all, including me.. why.. cuz we wasted energy searching for him, cuzzin him out, threatening him.. and basically just lettin him toy with us... this is what he intended to do, he'z what you call a hater... Hataz hate they own fate, an obviousl;y this cats real life is as big a let down as 21 year old virgin catchin aid on his first piece of ass... this type of cat really has no tru value to us, nor himself.. I mean come on if somebody would have just kicked over his daddies forty and smoked his lumpy.. this cat wouldnt be born.. White boy comin on here talkin shit like he was black, and the cat who said he just wanted to make you say the N word.. you did.. you speeled it out just like a racist... look back at your post and you'll see that you just spelled out the offensive version OF OUR word.... what we on now.. page four.. look at all the post and how long they go and why... the siccness got turned into a battlefield instead of a networking zone.. almost to the point where cats dont even wanna network... Fucc him and what he post... you let a sucka see you sweat, and they win everytime... EA fucc him.. al ya'll he came at like dat.. ignore his post and ignore him.. and watch the prostate pounding poodle disappear... he cant be no rapper, and if he is... his shit gotta be weak.. he wouldnt waste time talking shit he'd be tryna find some cats to work with....
Just some real Talk from the sidewalk

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i didn't waste my time... i had fun doing this. it helped me kill time.... and i'm a have some more fun if I can lay hands on him.... OH BOY!

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ yeah, i say let these people beef and if this felixmitchell bitch gets too annoying- then we'll ignore him. as long as he doesn't keep puttin up bullshit threads, i don't give a fuck : let him get too deep in some shit and let him worry about that.

Apr 25, 2002
Re: This shit is hella funny..

Stizon Skrilla said:
and the cat who said he just wanted to make you say the N word.. you did.. you speeled it out just like a racist... look back at your post and you'll see that you just spelled out the offensive version OF OUR word....
Nigga or Nigger samething, I hate it when folks say one version is more offensive then the other...because ITS NOT! And secondly theres no way the man could get any satisfaction of me using the word nigger..I'm sure he wasn't jumping up and down saying "yes Africa said it" its more likely he wanted a white person to use it in a more derogatory way, then me using it as an example of what he wanted white folks to say.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

That muthafucka was sprinklin salt on the game. If you see this hoecake on a computer talkin shit on the siccness, i'l make a trip to SFSU so you can point him out to me and I'l yoke him on site.