Dedication to Cougnut-May11th Saturday 7pm

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
damn, id love to believe this, but half the time shit is supposed to go down at csm, it gets canceled at the last minute. should this go down for reals, there's no doubt that ill be there. keep us informed. peace.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

Lost Souls

Yo how can Asylum get on a stage at this show? Lost Souls is from Kali Noize Terrorsit same family as ASYLUM . Holla back or ill get at Jesse from the souls to see wassup

Apr 25, 2002
man it's impossible to get on stage!!!

A rapper i won't name who is ten times doper and known then any of us performing - even though he is fam with the person throwing it

was told he couldn't perform...
ya boys Lost Souls are dope
especially the tall dude i was feelin them a lot

but Jefe- this is going down for sure-
holla at M1 and get ya tickets cus that's the only way possible

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

DAMN

YO YOUNGMOE WHERE U FROM U FLOW? TOO BAD CUZIN , THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT , NIGGAS CANT GET NO STAGE LOVE IN THE BAY AREA , PLUS IF THIS SHIT WOULDVE BEEN MORE ANNOUNCED IT WOULD BE SICK BUT FUCK IT. HOLLA BACK ...CHECK OUT LOST SOULS ON MY SITE THEY FEATURED ON MY SHIT...KALI NOIZE.

HTTP://ASYLUMDYNASTY.IUMA.COM

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it's goin down for sure..I helped put this shit together...and if it gets cancelled for any reason, there will be riots..haha.

Asylum..it's not that you can't get any stage love..we been oranizing this shit for a minute..it's not an open mic

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

OPEN MIC

M-1 said:
Asylum..it's not that you can't get any stage love..we been oranizing this shit for a minute..it's not an open mic
NAH PLAYBOY , FUCK AN OPEN MIC I GOT CD'S OUT , WHAT YALL WORKING WITH FOR THAT NIGHT? DAT TAPES? I GOT A STAGE SHOW FOR YALL BUT ITS ALL GOOD...KALi NOiZE TERRORiST

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
hey homey, what kinda shit are you doin?? I could try to talk to some folks about gettin you on...no promises tho..but i need to know what kinda shit you're speakin on

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

IM TALKING ABOUT A SHOW MY NIGGA LOL , IM NOT GOING TO PULL STUNTS LIKE KANEIVEL OR SOMETHING , I JUST WANNA ROCK A COUPLE OF MY SONGS ON SOMETHING FEEL ME.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm talkin about your song subject matter....what kinda material are you tryin to present?? Cuz based on your sig, you wouldn't be allowed to perform

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah...some people weren't too happy with Lost Souls' subject matter...but they're already in..so I'm sure that if you come the same way, it's gonna be tough to get you past some of the organizers. If at all possible, do you have anything with a positive vibe to it?

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

FA SHO LOL I GOT SOMETHING OR A SONG CALLED HENNESEE ...LOL THATS A POSITIVE VIBE