Decent anime series worth picking up?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
Any one got any suggestions on some decent series?

Here are a couple that i like and own and a few i dont like so much. I prefer fighting anime as the comedy shit aint funny to me most of the time and the deep shit is rarly deep enough or intresting enough for me.

Basisilik - Love this
Elfen Lied - one bad bitch
Kinos Journey - good to watch when high 4 some reason
Heat Guy J - Suprisingly dope and light hearted
Tokko - Dope
Scrapped Princess - cool characters and idea
Scy-ed - I shouldnt like this but i do, strange
Evangelion - didnt do it for me
Gantz - okay but the the idea was wasted imo, love the deaths though
Otogi - i cant seem to get past ep 5 and ive had it for ages
Deathnote - ive only seen a couple but so far im not engaged
Guyver - I prefer the old ones but the new one has more eps and story
Hellsing (old ones) - love this shit

I got a load more but im tired of typing shit out, any suggestions?

I was also thinking of picking one of these are they any good?

Last Exile
Full Metal Panic
Blood+
Samurai 7
Tenjho Tenge
Kiddy Grade
Ultimate Hellsing

thankz

Apr 23, 2006
DRAGON BALL Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol idk i dotn fuck with anime but i saw this movie called akira and that shit was cool check it out if you aint seen it

Mar 20, 2007
Deathnote is some complicated ass shit, lots of knowledge, investigations...

Try out Bleach, don't watch the English version the voice overs make it too gay, just download the Japanese Episode with english subtitles, or watch em on websites like youtube, veoh, etc.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
I use to watch anime awhile back, series I was into was G Gundam, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakasho and a few others. I was more into the comics aspect of it tho.

Feb 4, 2005
Deathnote is some complicated ass shit, lots of knowledge, investigations...

Try out Bleach, don't watch the English version the voice overs make it too gay, just download the Japanese Episode with english subtitles, or watch em on websites like youtube, veoh, etc.
i been thinking bout beach but i saw it was like 100+ eps and i know if i enjoy it im gonna end up like some zombie trying to watch all of em back to back! I think ill look into it when i next get some holiday time.

I use to watch anime awhile back, series I was into was G Gundam, Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakasho and a few others. I was more into the comics aspect of it tho.
I used to like comics and manga when i was younger but as i got older i prefered books cos i notices my imagination faded alot as i matured and reality got real. Books seem to help keep it stimulated as i have to picture everything in my own way and maintain it. I been thinking about reading and testing a few manga recently though.