Death of a President

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 3, 2005
in light of the movie thats coming out, Death of a President (a mockumentery film set in the future which examines the assasination of George W. Bush)[TRAILER], i thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss.

if the president died, how do u think it would go down? "terrorists" or a US citizen? explosion or gun shot? what city do u think it would happen in (the movie uses chicago)? when, how, and why do u think it would happen?

what do u think would happen following his assasination? who do u think theyd publicly blame, initially? do u think policies and laws would change? if so how?
do you feel it would accomplish anything? do you think the world would really be a better place without him? do you think anything would change at all?

speak on it.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
INTERESTIN'. IF IT WAS TO HAPPEN IS SO DIK CHENEY WOULD IMPLEMENT MORE OF HIS STYLE OF LAWS AND OF COURSE IT WOULD BE BLAMED ON "TERRORISTS".

Deuce187

I'm A Piece Of Shit Who Jacks People For iPods
Mar 29, 2005
I think this movie could very well be correct.....its something i could seriously see happening....

Dont think it would honestly change much,and I can honestly say i think it would be an american citizen but it would be blamed on terrorists or there effect on americans....or some wak shit

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm disappointed in myself because a couple of years back Myself and Nostril King were working on a song about killing the president. It was going to be a story type song and we were going to tie it in with the sniper shootings cause they were happening at the time. We were even going to have people annonymously (<---its early and I know thats spelled wrong) send the music in to various media outlets. I did the beat, he was supposed to lace the track. Sadly we had a falling out and we didn't finish the song. But NK had heat.

Aug 3, 2005
HERESY said:
I'm disappointed in myself because a couple of years back Myself and Nostril King were working on a song about killing the president. It was going to be a story type song and we were going to tie it in with the sniper shootings cause they were happening at the time. We were even going to have people annonymously (<---its early and I know thats spelled wrong) send the music in to various media outlets. I did the beat, he was supposed to lace the track. Sadly we had a falling out and we didn't finish the song. But NK had heat.
if ur down i got you lol. i already spit about that back in the day on a track but it was only like 6 bars about it. but ya, if they found out i was persian itd be all bad lol