Death At A Funeral

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Any of you guys seen this movie? I had this movie for hella months and finally got to watch it the other day, it's a funny movie though. It stars a little slow, but 7-10 minutes into it gets funny!

So if you see it at Blockbuster or online, grab it!

Jan 30, 2007
i watched up until the gay midget starts tellin dude that he was the dead guys lover, after that i turned it off...the movie was too slow and the whole storyline was just too slow to get started imo....

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
i seen it a while ago but i still remember that movie had the whole family laughing, and thats hard to do nowadays so two thumbs up from this end

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I love this movie. It's fucking hilarious. It's similar in vein to "Keeping Mum", which has a family appeal, while keeping all ages entertained.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
See, that's odd because I usually HATE British comedies. But I wouldnt even consider this movie British humor at all really. I liked the interweaving story lines, I thought it was very well acted, and the guy that was tripping on drugs cracked me up more or less every time he opened his mouth. Also the dade being lovers with a midget and all the happened with that was funny as fuck. Plus the old grandpa in the wheelchair too. All fucking hilarious IMO.

Oh well, we will just have to disagree on this one. Plus I'm pretty sure you know I was just giving you a hard time with my comment above yours.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
When the old dude shits on his hand......MAN....My whole family fucking lost it. It was one of those rare moments in a good film that you stop the film to laugh hysterically, talk about it for like five minutes, turn the movie on and have to do it again later when dude's eating toilet paper...