Dear Open Forum... Where in teh Hell are...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
THE LULZ

is it just me or does the sicc seem to be on the rag this week.

WTF where are the lulz at

Get over your menstruating and bring back the lulz

lets get retarded

The OFFICIAL Save the LULZ Campaign

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
RIProps

maybe because im in the shoes, but i see no negativity stemming from props. just because there are known still does not mean that there are no funny posts, it just means that there is no way of knowing what the lurkers think is funny. those who dislike props for whatever reason, and that is not a proplem, i dont get it. dont like it, dont use them. dont speak on them. simple as that.

the only thing that i think can bring back the sicc is not only props, but negative props as well.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
RIProps

maybe because im in the shoes, but i see no negativity stemming from props. just because there are known still does not mean that there are no funny posts, it just means that there is no way of knowing what the lurkers think is funny. those who dislike props for whatever reason, and that is not a proplem, i dont get it. dont like it, dont use them. dont speak on them. simple as that.

the only thing that i think can bring back the sicc is not only props, but negative props as well.