DEADLY ELEMENTS! (We got what you want) NEW song PEEP IT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 14, 2003
Whatz up yall..? yeaaaa im to introduce yall to a new rap group called "DEADLY ELEMENTS" they are almost done with their first Group albun Called "Leathal Injection"

Click tha link Below... to check out their Latest song called" We got what you want" Its some really FAST hot shit.. so peep it and drop sum feedback.. and let me know what yall think of it.. peace!
~1~
http://www.btnhboard.com/portal/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31632

^Click tha link. and click on LO FI or HI FI to stream.. tha song.. peace.:siccness:

Mar 14, 2003
Fo sho homie! a lotta peepz been tryin to get this on MP3 to burn..Ill Talk to DragonHawk.. and see what i can do....

As far as their Group and Solo Projects.. they gonna have...

Tha Deadly Elements group album called: "Leathal Injection"

Flosja's Solo: is titled: "Best Kept Secret"

DragonHawk's Solo is titled: Halcon Del Dragon...

As far as what they have been sayin their Solos will be realeased this.. Summer... and also their group album...

I will post tha website.. with all tha order info.. and and realese dates.. as soon.. as they update.. it peace!

Also Nizzle.. thanx fo tha feedbakc..

and you wanna hear a clip of a new song they have comin out..?

ill post it up if you do.. ~1~

Aug 21, 2002
yea im very interested in hearin more of their songs....im peepin in between the sheets...song is tight as hell....so far i like all the beats that are done..and his style is tight

Mar 14, 2003
Tight NIzzle.. glad you likin tha music.... Yeaaa spread tha word on thsi dawg.. and ill get tha link fo ya right now.. peace

heres another preview... "I KNOW YOU WANNA RIDE"
only DragonHawks verse but its tight.. Flosja's will be added later...

Peep it!

http://www.btnhboard.com/portal/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33205

^ Click tha link and play LO FI or HI FI peace..this one is tight dawg..

Mar 14, 2003
No doubt.. dawg.. ima have sum of my shit. on there as well.. come to tha bone board.. we got a lotta fast rappers n shit on there.. dawg.. no doubt..

You can also get info on they album releases n shit.. on there.. DragonHawk wil be posting. them..

Aight dawg im out peace

Mar 14, 2003
Damm i wanna get They Talk... and We got want you want.. and Mafia Story on MP3... damm... id luv to play that shit while im riding...

ima buy yallz albums tho.. so i guess ill get all tha tracks when i buy that shit.. peace

Mar 14, 2003
Yeaaaa they will be on CDs DragonHawk gone post tha site with all ordering info very soon... tha CDs will be tight.. and High Quality compared to the Streamed tracks.. i cant wait till they come out..

hmmmmm i dont know if hes gonna realese em all but sum of tha tracks on his webpage are for Download. tha ones tha have MP3 he is lettin peepz download.. and you can right click save az..

you can PM Dhawk.. and ask him about what tracks gone be on tha album.. or hit him up tha tha BTNH board.. peace