DEAD CELEBRITY STATUS & STRANGE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2005
How come their on Strange Musics Top friends list and on their site tech is on theirs, is there a contract in works or something, just curious if there was anything behind this.

Jun 13, 2005
yeah i was just curious why Strange's myspace had them up on their top friends list when it seems that they only got strange artists on there, i definitly could be wrong though i'm a little fucked up right now.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
YESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tommy and Yasim are stand up guys. That would be sick.

And yeah, they had a song on XXX. Their BoDog contract cd featuered Bif Naked, Joss Stone, Dave Navarro, Steven Perkins, and DJ Lethal.

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
fuck yeah, i forgot I downloaded their CD years ago.. the song on the XXX movie is called "Messiah" off their album blood music..

Jun 13, 2005

And yeah, they had a song on XXX. Their BoDog contract cd featuered Bif Naked, Joss Stone, Dave Navarro, Steven Perkins, and DJ Lethal.
Wait are you saying that they've been signed by strange or what.

Jan 20, 2007
IamGilgamesh.guru

Wait, what CD is this? I think I need it, I thought they only had the one as DCS, Blood Music and the other Project Wyze album?